Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] I could be wrong, I could be right...........

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 2719

Yes, this could be my signature, but it isn't!

For anyone that didn't see the great Johnny Rotten on the box.

What a man, you have to love him.:bowdown::bowdown:

This book will be a great Xmas present for your dad's, kids.punk:

https://youtu.be/v1uOwz_UrQ0

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We'll that's seven minutes I will never get back. He's just like the guy he voted for because they both have the ability to speak a lot of words without actually saying a lot.

He also seems oblivious to the fact that Trump has been in power for the past four years. So the "Hell on earth" he describes in Portland and Seattle was on Trump's watch ???

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Must have more butter to flog

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Very interesting character. His views seem rather complicated and at times contradictory. Says he doesn't like Biden but seems to support much of what he stands for.

D

Deleted member 2719

Very interesting character. His views seem rather complicated and at times contradictory. Says he doesn't like Biden but seems to support much of what he stands for.

I just love old Johnny what ever his political views are, he just makes me smile.

Too many unimaginative people on this planet from my point of view.

That's why your Bransons and Musks what to visit others I reckon.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
His whole stupid argument is that liberal-minded people do nothing for the working class, which conveniently ignores the fact that Trump has delivered on absolutely f**k all of his election promises:

Wall - not built except for 400 miles which were not paid for by Mexico
Jobs - fewer jobs available (even pre-Covid)

But hey, he whinges blindly about the liberal establishment so he must be a proper man of the people. It doesn't matter that he's a nasty racist bully seemingly. Thank f**k he's lost.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Surely the biggest thing rich people like Trump can do for working class people is to pay their taxes? Or is that just for the "politicians"?

Lydon can now be filed alongside Morrissey as far as I'm concerned.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As irrelevant today as he always was, Malcolm McClaren was the real brains .

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
His whole stupid argument is that liberal-minded people do nothing for the working class, which conveniently ignores the fact that Trump has delivered on absolutely f**k all of his election promises:

Wall - not built except for 400 miles which were not paid for by Mexico
Jobs - fewer jobs available (even pre-Covid)

But hey, he whinges blindly about the liberal establishment so he must be a proper man of the people. It doesn't matter that he's a nasty racist bully seemingly. Thank f**k he's lost.

The stats on the wall are certainly not impressive (but no-one seems to care): 'By September 25, 2020, 321 miles of barrier had been constructed during the Trump presidency. According to CBP, 400 miles (640 km) had been built by October 29, 2020 with a goal of 450 miles total by the end of the year. So far, all but nine miles of the construction has replaced old or broken barriers.

Then there is the lack of locking up Hillary Clinton and the failure to repeal and replace 'Obamacare'. And yet his supporters claim Trump is a president who 'gets things done'. Yeah, ok mates!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
You do wonder as to the motives behind these unofficial spokespeople who try and convince ordinary people to vote for the interests of the wealthy. Christmas bonus from Uncle Vlad perhaps...

Either that or he still buys into the idea Trump is the anti establishment figure who rails against the elites...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The last two things I have seen him on he’s been a total and utter embarrassment. One was a panel thing with Henry Rollins, Marky Ramone and a few others. Aside from the sexist shit, and being a weird gob-shite, he made a complete idiot of himself by citing his punk knowledge, later calling Marky a JCL ...without seemingly realizing Marky was in Richard Hell’s band which pre-dated the Pistols.

I used to like him but past 7-8 years really gone off him.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You do wonder as to the motives behind these unofficial spokespeople who try and convince ordinary people to vote for the interests of the wealthy. Christmas bonus from Uncle Vlad perhaps...

Either that or he still buys into the idea Trump is the anti establishment figure who rails against the elites...

I think your second idea is spot on.

I know a whole load of folk across the age groups, most of them never Tory voters, who’ve been seduced by the whole caboodle of; kind Trump the establishment slayer, Icke ... he’s a good bloke, Gates and the Clinton’s are part of an evil paedo ring, 5G masts are here to control us, anti vaccs.

Normal backgrounds including a lifelong mate, someone else close to me, influenced by others on the internet and word of mouth.

This is becoming big. All when be revealed when c.25% refuse to have the CV19 vaccination.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here