Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] O/T Brighton curry takeaway suggestions.

scamander

Aug 9, 2011
Hi all,
Planning on getting a curry but haven't ordered one for a long time. Is there a strong recommendation from the curry experts on here?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
go and get a microwave job from Waitrose, and spend the change on some Jaipur while you're there. job done.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Haven't been there for a while but always enjoyed 'Eastern Eye' on London Road.

or if you are happy with vegetarian, Planet India.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Had the best takeaway for ages from Chilli Shaak. It's hard to get a slot though, I booked four days in advance and got the last remaining delivery. It was worth it though - streets ahead of anywhere else I've tried in Brighton

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Red Chillies in Preston Drove really is excellent. Tremendous value also. And the open kitchen is a bonus, always nice to see your food cooked in front of your eyes

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Ganges. Church Road Hove. 01273 728292. I've had consistently delicious food there for years and years.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
I used to know the owners of Planet India, they ran a corner shop before they sold it and bought a restaurant.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Elizabethan Cottage in Patcham
Ganges Hove

Indiana Hove

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Elizabethan Cottage is owned by the same family as the Cowfold Cottage Tandoori, and that has always disappointed!

Don't worry though you are quite safe, as it isn't in Brighton.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Kitgum Kitchen up by the Joker, D oY's cinema... African-- Asian fusion curry's, bloody excellent! [emoji4]

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Balti Express http://baltiexpressbrighton.com/

A friend recommended this place to me years ago with the review "best curry in Brighton". I've never looked back, its fantastic.

We’ve been using Balti Express for ten years, after a ‘tight’ former colleague of mine recommended them. He lived close by to thm also in Beaconsfield Road.

Brilliant value, fast home deliveries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here