Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] PS4 help

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Tried google but getting nowhere and NSC has never let me down before so here’s hoping.

I reset my old PS4 to give as a gift and when I’ve rebooted I get stuck on a screen saying connect controller and press PS button, tried both controllers (which have always worked fine), both ports, about eight leads, tried resetting them, starting in safe mode but it just won’t recognise them, any ideas what I can try? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FannieMac

Jan 4, 2014
Hold the PS-button and Share-button simultaneously whilst the PS4 is turned on. This will reset all connections of the controller and search for a new one.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Hold the PS-button and Share-button simultaneously whilst the PS4 is turned on. This will reset all connections of the controller and search for a new one.

Yeah tried that too, the controller flashes white but doesn’t connect [emoji3525]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Try reseting the controller. Theres a small hole back left. Sometimes controllers link to too many playstations and they have a brain fart.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Try reseting the controller. Theres a small hole back left. Sometimes controllers link to too many playstations and they have a brain fart.

That would be my suggestion. Tiny pin hole button on the back near L2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here