Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds concede 8 [EIGHT] in two games

Danny Wilson Said

May 2, 2020
Palookaville
Leeds lose 4-1 at Palace? After being done 4-1 at home by Leicester? Surely some mistake?

It's times like this that I wish Killer Whale hadn't been banned.

If only he were still here to explain how this is possible when Bielsaball was going to take the Premier League by storm and tell us whether the Argentinian is still on course to deliver the title to Elland Road. And say again that that bloke Koch is twice as good as Ben White for a third of the price that Leeds offered us.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I said in one of the forty nine other Leeds threads that I thought they were going to open in a strong way but that they better get their points quickly. Tight schedule, Bielsas Murderball sessions and late signings are a mixture that will lead to injuries and the squad is not good enough to cope with that. Currently they have several players out and basically looks like a Championship team on amphetamines.

I think they have a decent chance to survive, but I'm fairly sure they will be in the relegation battle.

Well they currently have 3 times as many wins as us

BHAFC132

Mar 17, 2019
End of the season, Leeds v Brighton whoever loses gets put 3rd from bottom whoever wins is guaranteed safety, maupay headbutts ayling and is sent off, we put dunk upfront and Sanchez in goal for no reason, 95th min 0-0; free kick edge of box, biss steps up and scores! Bend it like biss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Leeds lose 4-1 at Palace? After being done 4-1 at home by Leicester? Surely some mistake?

It's times like this that I wish Killer Whale hadn't been banned.

If only he were still here to explain how this is possible when Bielsaball was going to take the Premier League by storm and tell us whether the Argentinian is still on course to deliver the title to Elland Road. And say again that that bloke Koch is twice as good as Ben White for a third of the price that Leeds offered us.

Leeds and Bielsa shipping another 4 goals but nevermind, I'm sure his players ran around a lot and strung a few pretty passes together.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Not tinpot at all....its just laughing at the arrogance of leeds supporters and also at the media who have a big wankfest everytime massive Leeds play..

I like a good laugh if you dont scroll on by.

that ship has sailed its not fun anymore, more importantly our ship is currently sailing towards an iceberg so let's focus on our own issues.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Laughing at the arrogance of Leeds? On one of the most tinpot of arrogant threads to have been raised today.

We couldn't beat Burnley or WBA last week. Yet the OP can't wait to post because Leeds were beaten. How many points did we get from this game at Selhurst today?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Laughing at the arrogance of Leeds? On one of the most tinpot of arrogant threads to have been raised today.

We couldn't beat Burnley or WBA last week. Yet the OP can't wait to post because Leeds were beaten. How many points did we get from this game at Selhurst today?

Your second team? :whistle::smile:

No seriously, after all the Ben White nonsense from their fans, surely we can laugh at Leeds.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If I could be arsed I'd find my post that predicted Palace would do them. Bielsa struggles against anyone who sits back and goes on the break. Leicester are the masters of it and Palace the apprentices.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Your second team? :whistle::smile:

No seriously, after all the Ben White nonsense from their fans, surely we can laugh at Leeds.

I despise Leeds and nothing would make me happier than to see them continue to fail. But we are in no position to laugh right now.

Having said that, we will be fine. Mr Potter has us playing some fine football. But I only care about us.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
They did get Varred today though. That was harsh and should have been a (good) goal. Things like that change a game, as we know all too well. Then the OG was also remarkable. They lost 4-1 but on another day it easily isn't.

Also, glasshouses. Leeds will be fine. I just hope we are, too. But we could do with a Bamford.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I do find it a bit odd that the best coach the world has ever seen can’t set his team up to play against counter attacking teams, instead sets them up to help the counter attackers. Nevermind all part of the masterplan I’m sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here