Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why is Bernardo in the squad?

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Our LWB is injured and he still doesn’t make the team. We play a centre back there instead. There is literally no point in having kept him if he isn’t going to play in those circumstances

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Our LWB is injured and he still doesn’t make the team. We play a centre back there instead. There is literally no point in having kept him if he isn’t going to play in those circumstances

Not sure that is the biggest and most perplexing conundrum we need to solve compared to...oh I don't know...scoring goals?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Because no one wanted to buy him.

Im fairly certain the club tried to sell him and Ali J (100% certain on that one) in the summer with no success.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Bernardo hasn't kicked on as we hoped he would. Best if we can find him a new club in January.

It might be we can get the Polish kiddie over in January, if he's ready to compete for a place by the start of next season that would be great.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Bernardo hasn't kicked on as we hoped he would. Best if we can find him a new club in January.

It might be we can get the Polish kiddie over in January, if he's ready to compete for a place by the start of next season that would be great.

He is a really nice guy. Ironically he just moved into a new house near my old man. Seen a fair bit of him in the last 2 weeks moving in. Seems a decent bloke but just doesn't seem to have pushed on under Potter.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think maybe I won't read any posts on this thread but I can give an answer.

He's a Brighton and Hove Albion player.

There is no charge for this. I'm a kindly old fugger. Fact.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Did you not watch him against Spurs?

Burn certainly isn’t a wing back but he’s still a better bet than Bernardo who has looked a long way short of the necessary quality.

He was absolutely shocking wasn’t he. I really don’t know what has happened to him.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Is he really that bad that couldn’t find someone to take him off our hands in the summer? He’s sucking up (reportedly quite high) wages that could be better invested elsewhere and meantime we’re playing a CB at LWB which meant we offered zero threat down the left. It’s a transfer window failure to not have dealt with this as Potter clearly does not rate him at all.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Is he really that bad that couldn’t find someone to take him off our hands in the summer? He’s sucking up (reportedly quite high) wages that could be better invested elsewhere and meantime we’re playing a CB at LWB which meant we offered zero threat down the left. It’s a transfer window failure to not have dealt with this as Potter clearly does not rate him at all.

If he is earning a lot of money it could be the reason no one was willing to take him on in the summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here