Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
His suspension is over... but the defense looked pretty fecking clean without him, in my opinion.

Would you start him next game?

(I have personally no strong opinions on this matter and I'm 99,3% sure that Potter will start him, but I'm curious about what you think)

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
His suspension is over... but the defense looked pretty fecking clean without him, in my opinion.

(I have personally no strong opinions on this matter and I'm 99,3% sure that Potter will start him, but I'm curious about what you think)

This is going to go the same way as the ‘points dropped thread’.

Ask an obvious question get an..............

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I think about 99% of Brighton fans would welcome Dunk straight back into the team.

I would generally imagine you are correct (!) on this one but I've seen a fair bit of criticism against him this season. Often unjustified in my opinion, but still.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Yes 100%.

We have limited leadership and physicality, we have missed him.

I’d keep Veltman in as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I would generally imagine you are correct (!) on this one but I've seen a fair bit of criticism against him this season. Often unjustified in my opinion, but still.

I think he has been below his usual high standard this season but the rest will have hopefully done him some good. I can't imagine he won't be straight back in, and wearing the armband. I would like to see us go back to basics a little bit with the back 3 we started with, the wingbacks too and Bissouma with Alzate in midfield. We looked such a strong, fluid team in that shape with that line up. If we kept that core together I think we'd do much better.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Quite.

But never underestimate the counterintuitive mind. Even a broken clock is correct twice a day ??? :thumbsup:

Burn was a bit poor tonight and I expect he'll be benched. Expect to see Ali J and Alzate start. I'd start Welbad too. Maups bench.

Dunk will start. Assuming he's finished his suspension...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here