Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter post-game interview - fan friendly edition

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I know there's a lot of doomsday feelings out there, and some are tired with Potter's post game interviews (apparently taking the positives and trying to improve is not acceptable) so here is the fan friendly edition. If you pretend it is real, maybe you feel a bit better about GP and the club.

Graham Potter, how did you feel about the game today?

"We played horribly as usual, one or two non-horrible things, but overall there was a lot of negatives today. We'll bring all the negative stuff with us, so that we can feel bad about ourselves. No plans of doing any improvement, we're just going to continue to feel bad and be bad".

Must have been frustrating not to score?
"All our strikers are shit, so it was not entirely unexpected. Welbeck... well you can see how we found him on a free transfer. Maupay, junk. Connolly, you must be kidding me. They might as well just stop playing football."

Burnley played defensively tonight, creating very little. How do you feel about their chances of staying up?
"These are a good side."

6 points in 8 games is a ratio that eventually usually lead to relegation. Do you feel the pressure?

"Pressure? No. We're doomed. Already out. This was a must win game according to the majority of our flawless and completely realistic fan base, and they are never wrong. We're going to withdraw from the PL. There's no point in continuing."

Brighton did not invest a lot of money this summer. You think this got anything to do with it?

"Yes, all the players are shit. I told Tony. 'sign me a £50m or we're ****ing doomed man', and he was like 'no, its not possible at the moment'. Cheap ****. Lying ****, what about the FA Cup final money? Since then I greet him with 'sieg heil' every morning, because he is shit. Almost as shit as myself and the players and this will remain the case as we have no plans of improving."

Danny Welbeck did his first start today. Thoughts on him?

"I've already told you. He is a reject and played like a reject. **** him. The only good striker we have is Swiss Andy, but I choose not to use him just to **** with the fans."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here