Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Of course he has to go, just like people say after every game not won. Eddie Howe would have scored a hattrick today and won the PL eleven times in the 46 games GP coached so far.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Hardly potters fault we have players who don't know where the goal is, we knew this in the summer and we haven't addressed it. Maybe welbeck will be answer when he finds his sharpnish.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Of course he has to go, just like people say after every game not won. Eddie Howe would have scored a hattrick today and won the PL eleven times in the 46 games GP coached so far.

It’s all your fault Swanny, bringing GraPott here. Can’t you go and support Plymouth Argyle or Cowdenbeath?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
When someone I have on ignore starts a thread I have to look to see what they have said, you know just in case, unlike that leopard they may have changed their spots, but no, back on ignore!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hardly potters fault we have players who don't know where the goal is, we knew this in the summer and we haven't addressed it. Maybe welbeck will be answer when he finds his sharpnish.

Well shed.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
This thread is LATE. I gave it until twenty minutes after the final whistle for someone to throw a wobbly.

I'm enjoying the Albion's football more than for a long time these days. But it's still the same old struggle.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Blues Rock DJ?

Shurely it's not.....

deflated.gif

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
4lcpce.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Who's at fault for such poor corners, we used to be dangerous now we're a danger to ourselves?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Pathetic.
Who would you have?

Hodgson?

This question that always gets asked baffles me when someone says a ma ager should go.

Its not up to a fan to find a new manager. What if Potter got poached by a better team? Would a fan have to find a replacement or are the options so bad we'd be doomed?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Seems to have ruined Maupay. Doesn't have a clue about set pieces. Hasn't brought anyone in to work on finishing. Thinks Dan Burn is a left wingback. Got Alzate looking really good in CM then mysteriously binned him. Gave Sanchez one game then not even putting on his gloves when there's a PL and U23 game on the same day.

We do play pretty, pretty football though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here