Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley - one point gained, or...

Burnley was...

• one point gained

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • two points dropped

Votes: 85 91.4%

• Total voters

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I know the score is us 0 every game

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This is the most "2 points dropped" of draws I've seen for a long time

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Another game we’ve dominated. Another game we’ve looked a good side. Another game we’ve not been clinical. More points dropped. Don’t know what to think ����*♂️

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Got 0-0 against a team that were allowed to stop shots and crosses with their hands and tackle Connolly when he was basically through on goal, definitely a won point - impressive to get something when the opponent is allowed to do those things.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Got 0-0 against a team that were allowed to stop shots and crosses with their hands and tackle Connolly when he was basically through on goal, definitely a won point - impressive to get something when the opponent is allowed to do those things.

Two points dropped all day long

Missed enough chances to win that even without the points you make.

AlbionInUs

Oct 11, 2019
US
One point gained... Burnley defended well and we barely had any shots on target. Perhaps we should have one, but it’s still a good point.

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
One point gained... Burnley defended well and we barely had any shots on target. Perhaps we should have one, but it’s still a good point.

Wow. I think that's everything that is wrong with us. 1pt against a very poor Burnley who have only scored 3 goals this season at home is not good enough.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Burnley will very likely recover so just about one point gained. They were decent against Spurs recently. Should have beaten them but it was always likely to be tight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here