Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Asda Brighton Marina...PCN

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Took the Doris for a slap up breakfast on Sunday morning in Wetherspoons (yeah she's a lucky girl). Parked in Asda for 1 hour, 36 minutes and got a bloody PCN for £70.
On the back of the notice, it says parking is free for 3 hours (i did do some shopping in Asda)
Anyone else ever had a dodgy ticket from there? I've tried to appeal by email but it's not sending for some reason.
Cheers and good luck today

Shopes

Jan 3, 2018
What time did you park? You can only park there during the hours Asda is open. So on a Sunday it would be 11:00-17:00.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Took the Doris for a slap up breakfast on Sunday morning in Wetherspoons (yeah she's a lucky girl). Parked in Asda for 1 hour, 36 minutes and got a bloody PCN for £70.
On the back of the notice, it says parking is free for 3 hours (i did do some shopping in Asda)
Anyone else ever had a dodgy ticket from there? I've tried to appeal by email but it's not sending for some reason.
Cheers and good luck today

They are pretty shitty about parking in Asda, unless you are just shopping its best to use the multiestorey over the road where you won't get ticketed....you can ignore the parking ticket, i believe its not legally enforceable without them trying to take you to court, which, costs them more money than it is worth.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
What time did you park? You can only park there during the hours Asda is open. So on a Sunday it would be 11:00-17:00.

Got there at 09.40 and left at 11.17. Not sure there are restrictions on when you can park....just how long you can remain there. There were loads of cars in there when I got there.

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I got a parking ticket there when a client I was looking after ran off and it took me Ages to find the little bugger! I wrote to ASDAs directly as the operating company were complete wanke@rs. They got the penalty waived as I Informed them I was a loyal customer 🙂 P.S I have been advised never to ignite the fines but to appeal them 🙂

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
This is a scam site because they leave the barrier open to invite parking. This changed a couple of years ago. You can't park at this scam site.

One way to beat this at POPLA stage is if you parked in the undercover area, because there are no signs there and ParkingEye have no pics of signs there.

I assume the rogue PCN has the POFA 2012 paragraph on the back?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here