Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] New book! Unwin Pugh: From Hull to Camp Nou

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I've got a new book out today!

It's a comedy football autobiography about a 90 year old ex player and raconteur called Sir Unwin Pugh. A bit Partridge, a bit Count Arthur Strong, a bit Ron Atkinson.

Would be fantastic if you could give it a look. Here's the link - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08MFPLY2D/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_x_YwtPFb9E95017 (@Bozza - feel free to change this to an NSC Amazon link)

nsc1.jpg Capture.JPG

Here's the blurb:

A football-ish story... from the writer of The Bromley Boys Movie.

Join legendary British raconteur and football star Sir Unwin Pugh as he leads you through his life, and towards an upcoming criminal trial.

From his early life in South London, through his almost unbelievable 1966 adventure, and on to his extraordinary post-football life, Sir Unwin weaves a truly incredible tale.

"As I guide you through my life, and towards my impending and wholly inappropriate imprisonment, you will have learned all you need to know about me, Sir Unwin Pugh - Englishman, father, grandfather, husband (x4), footballer, pugilist, fishmonger, football manager, songwriter, inventor, chauffeur, grandfather, entrepreneur, and pugilist. Enjoy my story." - Sir Unwin Pugh.

CHEERS ALL - ALWAYS APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT I GET IN MY VENTURES FROM NSC!

Last edited:

joydivisionovengloves

Aug 10, 2019
N/E Somerset
Nice one Mr.

Is amazon the best place to get it from with regards money getting to you ? When I buy records I try and get them from the artists websites so they end up with a bit more cash.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
ordered and arriving Sunday. Looking forward to it. I have yet to be let down by your recommendations/projects so I am sure it will be good.

I am always impressed by anyone that gets through writing a book, I have started one about 30 times and never got too far in despite the fact I have been toying with the same idea for about a decade

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Ever thought about writing a book on NSC [MENTION=2647]gripper stebson[/MENTION] :D
Its got all the right attributes, romance, passion, growing pangs, midlife crisis, madness, idiots, devil worshippers, lemmings, etc........

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here