Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Hoodles - The Real Issue

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Okay this is the real quiz

They said on Football Weekly that if you are over 41 and still wear a hoodie it is a bit 'Dominic Cummings'.

I'm 46 and still wear em!!!!

How about you and is it okay?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
49 and donning an A&F hoodie as I type.

I work at home, it's a bit chilly and I'm not putting the heating on just for me.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hoodies are for fishing and hill walking only , anyone else that wears them for anything else is obviously up to no good .

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Okay this is the real quiz

They said on Football Weekly that if you are over 41 and still wear a hoodie it is a bit 'Dominic Cummings'.

I'm 46 and still wear em!!!!

How about you and is it okay?

Never been to hoodles myself.
But I do still wear a hoodie, even though I'm 54 :)

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I think it's ok to wear a hoodie or even a hoodle if you are over 41 as long as you don't have the hood up, with a baseball cap and dark glasses !

Oh, and your jeans so low on your waist that the crotch is around your knees and everyone can see the brand of boxers you are wearing. (Unless your beer gut overhangs it)

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I stopped wearing hoodies in my early 20’s . They remind me of student days . Not a good look if your over 30 !

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
81UQytjHIHL._AC_UX385_.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've got a very, very warm DYRT* hoodie in bright Orange that makes me look like Kenny from South Park when the hood's up. It's my default post race wear in the winter so the last time I put it on was after the Brighton Half in Feb. I also have a football club hoodie from when I was coaching my son's football team. That still goes on when I'm first up on a chilly morning.

I'm 48

*Did You Run Today, a running Facebook group I was in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here