Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alexis Mac weight loss update.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Alexis Mac Allister has been at Brighton for almost a year and is now fully adapted to the Premier League . The former Boca and Argentinos Juniors compared English football with Argentine football and assured that there the level of demand is higher. "In the English league what predominates is the physical, you always have to be 100%, the training sessions are short but very intense." he explained in an interview with Radio Colonia. He also confessed that when he arrived he realized that he was not going to live up to the physical demand and had to work to get in shape. "Since I arrived I have lost 14 millimeters of fat," he revealed.

The 21-year-old midfielder has a goal in all three games he played in the 20-21 season, so much that he converted in the last minute to score a 1-1 draw against Crystal Palace (Brighton's classic rival). Alexis assures that the Premier League has a better level"Both physically, soccer and tactically". He also remarked that he is fulfilling a dream by playing there, and that the Premier is the best in the world.

Mac Allister is a regular player in the Scaloni National Team and he knows that even if he doesn't have as many minutes to play, being there does his career very good. "You always want to be there and play, but being included in that group has been very important to me, it even helped me when I returned to England and played with extra motivation , " he said.

https://www.ole.com.ar/futbol-inter...lexis-mac-allister-aca-nivel_0_Uv49oEyt3.html

Great video of him scoring v Palace :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here