Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Global warming....possible to argue?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
some people say it's cyclic ....it may well be but i think you would need to be a total moron to think that a 400% rise in the human population in under 100 years will not have an adverse effect on the climate/environment.......7.6 billion of the ****ers ffs.....thats a lot of shit.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
A little investigation reveals that to be a psedoscientific site of no value whatsoever.

You have me in your thrall, feel free to illuminate.

In fact, I must insist.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I often wonder if there is another possible "truth", these people make a credible case, but I wouldn't go so far as to say 'I believe' - the following pages are an interesting place to start.
https://electroverse.net/category/crop-loss/

My Condolences on losing the US Election '' Donald ''

Have you thought about taking it all the way to the US Supreme Court - I am positive there must have been a lot of Votes that hadn't been counted by 4 in the morning. There is no way that they should be allowed to be counted.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
solar output is known to vary and obviously going to have some effect on temperatures. unfortunately its not included in models or discussion, so its difficult to judge what impact. the site doesnt make a good case for objectivity, with dozens of pictures of fozen landscapes.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
some people say it's cyclic ....it may well be but i think you would need to be a total moron to think that a 400% rise in the human population in under 100 years will not have an adverse effect on the climate/environment.......7.6 billion of the ****ers ffs.....thats a lot of shit.

A convincing and yet delightfully concise postulation , ...want to share your take on the Riemann hypothesis?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
You have me in your thrall, feel free to illuminate.

In fact, I must insist.
Sorry mate this will be the last post where I will engage with you . If you want a serious argument with people you'll have to do better than linking to the page of an obvious bullshitter. It's tiring playing whackamole with you fringe nutters. If this thread isn't trolling then you are obviously a tin foil hatted loon and my wifi is too flakey today to waste time with this nonsense

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Then there's mere fact he's still calling it 'global warming' when the scientists dropped that a while ago, and use the term 'climate change'.

So yes, you can argue - if you wish to use alternate facts.

I'm not sure it would be healthy to live in a world of such certitude.

It nearly drove poor Copernicus insane.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Sorry mate this will be the last post where I will engage with you . If you want a serious argument with people you'll have to do better than linking to the page of an obvious bullshitter. It's tiring playing whackamole with you fringe nutters. If this thread isn't trolling then you are obviously a tin foil hatted loon and my wifi is too flakey today to waste time with this nonsense

O me miserum:yawn:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing

Global heating and cooling is Cyclical no one has ever questioned that we have had several in the history of earth and two in the last 500,000 years, what's diffrent about this current event is as a result of humans we only need to look at the increase in C02 since the start of the industrial revolution to see the steady rise in global temperatures.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Anyone that still doesn’t get it and is debating man made climate change is about 30 years behind the curve, whose time would be better spent snorkling in the La Brea tar pits.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Global heating and cooling is Cyclical no one has ever questioned that we have had several in the history of earth and two in the last 500,000 years, what's diffrent about this current event is as a result of humans we only need to look at the increase in C02 since the start of the industrial revolution to see the steady rise in global temperatures.

That there is a coorelation is beyond doubt, but could it yet be coincidence?
The reason I flew this flag was that their theory of a tragic conflation of GSM and Polar shift, if it were true, could mean that Solar Flares wipe out our electronic life (think internet fried irredeemably) and they postulate that GSM this time coincides with a Polar shift that happens only about as frequently as Yellowstone erupts.
I was hoping for a debate beyond the monochrome monosylabics.

The site quote NASA (with links) for arguments sake sometimes.

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Anyone that still doesn’t get it and is debating man made climate change is about 30 years behind the curve, whose time would be better spent snorkling in the La Brea tar pits.

You believe, I get it.
In my lifetime our tectonic plates were unimagined....but I guess you'd have told old Alfred Wegener he was a **** because you KNOW.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You believe, I get it.
In my lifetime our tectonic plates were unimagined....but I guess you'd have told old Alfred Wegener he was a **** because you KNOW.

This will be my last response to your trolling. If you really do believe that climate change is not man made and not a crisis of the uptmost urgency then all the very best to you. I’m sure that will be of great comfort to you when the planet starts tanking.
In the meantime, some advice; JCL’s like you, the idiot ones, like you, start these trolling threads about once a year. It always ends with you looking stupid. I’d walk away if I were you.

Believe me, in about 40 years time Covid will seem like an outbreak of nits and Brexit, like a ****ing birthday present.

Have a lovely day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here