Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] "I'm a retired professional cricketer..."

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
As seen this morning on an anonymous "confession" account on the Twitters

[TWEET]1323541683636764677[/TWEET]

Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Gavin Hamilton, ex-Durham and partially Scottish, would fit the bill, you know what Jocks are like.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Gavin Hamilton, ex-Durham and partially Scottish, would fit the bill, you know what Jocks are like.

Or Boyd Rankin. Wouldn’t like to think it’s Ed Joyce.

Or what about Darren Pattinson the one test wonder who was an Aussie. His selection was controversial.

It’s says picked a handful of times but does that include Lions matches I wonder?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
As seen this morning on an anonymous "confession" account on the Twitters

[TWEET]1323541683636764677[/TWEET]

Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen...
Too many potential runners and riders to start guessing.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Or Boyd Rankin. Wouldn’t like to think it’s Ed Joyce.

Or what about Darren Pattinson the one test wonder who was an Aussie. His selection was controversial.

It’s says picked a handful of times but does that include Lions matches I wonder?

Boyd played a T20, I think it was 3 ODIs and 1 test match for England - so does fit the 'handful of times'.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Could also be cricketers with Pakistani or Indian roots e.g Kabir Ali, Min Patel or Saj Mahmood.

Did they choose England, so as not to be considered an overseas player or were just not good enough for those sides and took the chance for international honours with England.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Could also be cricketers with Pakistani or Indian roots e.g Kabir Ali, Min Patel or Saj Mahmood.

Did they choose England, so as not to be considered an overseas player or were just not good enough for those sides and took the chance for international honours with England.
Could just as easily be a Saffer - gawd knows how many of those there are to choose from!

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Nick Compton? Jason Gallian? Michael Lumb? Owais Shah?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

It would explain a lot about Saj Mahmood's performances if he enjoys England losing

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Is Boyd Rankin retired? Doesn't he still play for Ireland?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Nick Compton? Jason Gallian? Michael Lumb? Owais Shah?

Compton played 16 tests I think. Didn't Gallian as captain of Notts smash KPs kit all round the dressing room when KP asked to leave? Top man. :lolol:

Shah played 71 ODIs so can't be him.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
This is one of the reasons why we should drastically cut down on our habit of importing foreigners to play for our country

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Compton played 16 tests I think. Didn't Gallian as captain of Notts smash KPs kit all round the dressing room when KP asked to leave? Top man. :lolol:

Shah played 71 ODIs so can't be him.

Pretty sure it was LUZZED out of a window on the second floor of the Trent Bridge pavilion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here