Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Take on the Albion Challenge and help Albion in the Community continue its work

AITC

Aug 30, 2011
Firstly, thank you to Bozza for allowing us to share.

Earlier this summer we had planned a sponsored walk to help raise money for our work across Sussex. Unfortunately, like so many other charities, we have had to cancel all our fundraising events in recent months.

We have now replaced our planned sponsored walk with a virtual challenge.

The Albion Challenge 2020 runs until the end of December. Anyone who would like to take part can choose from five different distances to cover before the end of the year - all equivalent to the distance between the Amex and another Premier League stadium.

You can cover the distance in any way you like – swim, cycle, push, run, or walk (or a combination). The only rule is participants must abide by current government guidelines at all times.

Entry is £10 and everyone who completes their chosen distance and raises £50 or more in sponsorship will be sent an Albion Challenge medal.

You can find more information online HERE.

Thank you in advance for your support.

AITC

Aug 30, 2011
Thank you to everyone who has signed up or sponsored a friend who is taking part.

We've currently raised more than £5,000, which is fantastic.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Coming a bit late to the party but the challenge had completely passed me by!

Anyway, just signed up to walk as far as the new Spurs Stadium (57 miles) in the coming month. I know a lot of people will have given already, but if anyone wants to sponsor me they can here : https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/caroline-sturtridge-albion-challenge-2020

I know it doesn't seem far, but the next distance was 144 miles which was beyond me and my knees in a month!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here