Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter In or Out?

Potter IN or OUT?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is a daft poll, I totally accept but I am interested to see just how many on here really do believe he needs to go, or are wavering after 7 games of the season

My prediction is less than 5%

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
In - changing the manager is madness. Will vote later

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This . . . . we do need to start winning a few games though, trying somehing different and improving, to the point of coming close in free hit games is one thing . . . it's the back to basics grinding out results against the likes of WBA/Burnley that we need to sort out.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
After his spikey pop at the fans last week , its made me look at his record with us a bit more. Some of his team selections are costing us points now.

As it stands I think we are heading down so I'm fence.

Only just fence and could quickly come off it ( as early as Burnley if he sorts it out a bit )

mattislost

Dec 12, 2011
On the fence at the moment. Agree we are playing a lot nicer football, but it is just as frustrating to watch as it was under Hughton. How many games under Potter's tenure could you look at the starting 11 and say "yeah, he got that right"?

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Never remotely been in my mind that we need ti change manager. I have sat and watched us play Chelsea/Man United/Spurs, Everton, Newcastle, our biggest Rivals and West Brom and am disappointed that we have 5 points. In all of those games, we have been the better team for long periods. We have scored in each of them. We have had 4 penalties against us and given away some very silly goals in others. I am enjoying just about every game now, because we feel we have a chance - I am of course frustrated at the end of games, but only 2nd half vs. West Brom have I been "disappointed" with our performance.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
Never remotely been in my mind that we need ti change manager. I have sat and watched us play Chelsea/Man United/Spurs, Everton, Newcastle, our biggest Rivals and West Brom and am disappointed that we have 5 points. In all of those games, we have been the better team for long periods. We have scored in each of them. We have had 4 penalties against us and given away some very silly goals in others. I am enjoying just about every game now, because we feel we have a chance - I am of course frustrated at the end of games, but only 2nd half vs. West Brom have I been "disappointed" with our performance.

This

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
This poll is only second daftest. The one polling if we need a poll is dafter. All you're going to achieve is to put ideas into the heads of goons
Definitely in, btw

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
In, but we need at least one win in the next two games and ideally six points from the two. Am still baffled by last night's team selection unless there was a falling out, which, in some ways, is worse.

I would think the poll results will be different if it is run post the Villa and Burnley games and we've lost both of those playing nicely.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We're unbeaten in games against teams expected to finish outside the top 8. So yeah, let's have a poll about whether we should sack the manager. Never change NSC.

I am just wanting to see who can possibly vote out and who they are! I am genuinely surprised how many are on the fence so far though

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Hear hear. I've said it with Hughton, and I'll say it with Potter; managers can only achieve so much, it is ultimately the responsibility and quality of the players. Ralph Hasenhüttl was under massive pressure last season, especially after the 0-9 at home to Leicester, he wasn't a bad manager during that period they stunk the place out, and he's not suddenly a brilliant manager now they're right up there - he's the same manager.

We started fairly slowly last season and were 6 pts from 7 games when after not winning for 6 games, we smashed Spurs at home and won 3 of our next 4. Nuts to even be considering a change at this point.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

That just about sums it up.

A lot of people seemed outraged (not me - In Potter we trust) before we even started yesterday, but we certainly were not disgraced and drew praise from Mourinho, who reckons we will soon start getting goals and points.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
It wont take a lot more of crazy team selection s like yesterday to make most vote out .can you imagine mr bloom tuning in yesterday and seeing that line up ? I bet even he thought WTF is he doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here