Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Diving Kane

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
He won the very questionable penalty that could have just as easily gone Brighton's way for backing in until he gets sniped and fell over.
He also blatently and embarrassly dived twice with absolutely no contact at all in the area and was not even booked. Isnt the ref or VAR supposed to be looking for simulation and giving bans for it or is the England Captain exempt from any action?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He won the very questionable penalty that could have just as easily gone Brighton's way for backing in until he gets sniped and fell over.
He also blatently and embarrassly dived twice with absolutely no contact at all in the area and was not even booked. Isnt the ref or VAR supposed to be looking for simulation and giving bans for it or is the England Captain exempt from any action?

He’s a cheat end of

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He’a been doing it all his career, but gets a free ride from the press and most of us because he isn’t a foreigner.

The entire PL are now masters at it, other than honest Brighton. Connolly sometimes gives it go, but it’s too blatant.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't think I properly acknowledged this until today. Endless diving.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don't think I properly acknowledged this until today. Endless diving.

Agreed - that was the verdict from our party-of-4 in the pub tonight.

Before today I was Kane-neutral. Now I think he's a cheating wanker. I appreciate he won't care about that.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Some of you have clearly forgotten the first time we played Spurs at the Amex in the Premier League. Mr Kane did the old trailing leg routine on a completely innocent Bong, ref bought it and gave them a free kick on the edge of our box which they scored from. Diving ****.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Irritated by Clinton Morrison constantly condoning Kane’s antics as clever on 5 live, what hope is there when people are encouraged to cheat and be rewarded for it?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Sometimes the powers-that-be make instant, impactful change (like keepers being behind the line at penalties).
Until that consistently happens with gamesmanship, then make no mistake - we are the fools.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here