Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's enjoy this

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Could be an emphatic masterstroke or utter bonkers leading to total annihilation.

I can't remember seeing such an experimental/batshit move like this at BHA in the Premier League, so let's sit back, and just enjoy the unorthodox approach.

Good luck to each and every one of us. :salute:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As always I will support the team and manager. I am worried though, given the form of Kane and Son. Let’s hope I’m wrong and Potter is right.... Come on BHA x

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’m with the OP. The tried and tested hasn’t worked so let’s go for something a bit different. Not expecting much but it will be interesting.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's a bold move after his criticisms of the fans in the week, people could turn on him if this turns particularly ugly

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Sanchez is not a massive gamble at all.
Ryan needed dropping.
Maupay is a medium sized gamble

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
After bemoaning the predictability of Hughton it's almost as if many on here are never happy.

I've been grinning and shaking my head in equal measure for the last hour.

Deffo a game for the ages - gonna sit back and enjoy.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We know nothing about what goes on at the club. Maureen gobbs off in the press. I suspect Potter keeps it all in the dressing room. Perhaps he shredded them after WBA and this is the result.

Last edited:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We no nothing about what goes on at the club. Maureen gobbs off in the press. I suspect Potter keeps it all in the dressing room. Perhaps he shredded them after WBA and this is the result.

Hughton was overheard by a local journal giving the bollocking of all bollockings after losing 0-2 at Rotherham in early 2016. The result was to accrue 43 points in the next 18 games and set up what could have been auto promotion from the last 2 games. Hopefully a similar effect here!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can we make this the alternative optimistic match day thread?

Come on you blues!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Bloody hell, how many penalty’s have we conceded this season already?
We’ve committed the most fouls. We’re the unluckiest according to many, but when does luck have nothing to do with it when we just concede or commit more than any other team?

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
I’ve not enjoyed it so far but that’s largely down to this VAR malarkey - not the way we’ve played, I think we’re doing ok and still in the game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well I did enjoy that, not quite the word but you know what I mean.

Got in some gallows humour, mocking of VAR and a fair few ohhh's and aahhhh's.

It was certainly better than expected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here