Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PM's announcement - at some point today, when he feels like it

Stumpy Tim

Talk that what was due to be announced Monday was leaked late Friday which put the government in to the position of having to scurry round and accelerate it's policy.

" No 10 has launched official leak inquiry via cabinet sec after details of meeting btwn PM/Hancock/Sunak/Gove were leaked last night. No 10 had wanted to hold announcements until Monday and now having to change plans. There are some very furious people in govt this morning "

No idea if this link to Twitter will work but here it is ...https://twitter.com/BethRigby/status/1322472470901915648

Boris must be fuming that he actually has to do some work on a weekend. He´s normally watching Soccer Saturday with a beer at this time on a Saturday

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
How can Sussex jump from tier 1 to tier 4 overnight?

How can a politician go from Remain to Leave overnight?

How can the nation then elect him PM?

We have only ourselves to blame.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How can Sussex jump from tier 1 to tier 4 overnight?

If you are travelling in to London daily you are obviously at a higher risk of contracting/spreading Covid-19 if you are flitting between tiers 1-3-1 .... Tier one will quickly catch up with tier 3 if enough people are moving between the two. Ramping us all up to tier 4 disables the chances of cross infection...Look on the bright side, you can fully concentrate on the harmonics of the More Snow Tomorrow thread !:wink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
According to BBC non-essential shops, all hospitality and travel restrictions starting from Thursday.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
**** me. The shitter has delayed again - 6.30 now!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The speech has been leaked. I'm on a phone and it's a bloody PDF so I can't copy paste on a phone.

Basically lockdown until December 2nd

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
How can they lock us up in sussex. The number of serious cases in sussex hospitals would fit on a 1 carriage falmer to brighton train.

Absolute carnage.

Vallance and Whitty ... dear oh dear
Hospital capacity? I have five major A & E departments within a 20 minute drive here. Sussex always seems woefully under provided?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just sums up the shambles that Johnson is in charge of.

4pm, no 5pm, no 6.30pm.

At this rate MOTD will be cancelled to cover the announcement live.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The speech has been leaked. I'm on a phone and it's a bloody PDF so I can't copy paste on a phone.

Basically lockdown until December 2nd

I've got you covered.

Handwriting-12.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here