Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Conspiracy theories

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Well, if I had to choose one, I'd pick the Princess Di one (although not necessarily by any of those mentioned). I mean, it was TERRIBLY convenient, was it not? Oh, and the Leeds one, obvs.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
My favourite a conspiracy theory and entirely believable. There is a cure for the common cold but it will never be released since the pharmaceutical companies make too much money from cold remedies!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Who really shot JFK? Sue Ellen

Did men really land on the moon? No, transgender astronauts from San Francisco

Did Paul McCartney die and was then replaced by a lookalike Beatle? Alien Lizard Davy Jones of the Monkees bumped him off, jealous of his success. Replaced by an Komodo Dragon in a suit.

Did Leeds get cheated out of their rightful place in European football history? Beckenbauer knew from his father that the French ref had been a sadistic Gestapo officer in Metz, offering his silence in exchange for bent decisions in the final.

Was 9/11 faked and who by and to what end? David Icke persuaded some disciples to do it, in order that millions of mugs would buy his books for decades to come. Icke’s polyester multicoloured tracksuits contain lead to fight 5G micro waves.

Did Prince Charles/Philip/The Queen have Lady Di bumped orf? Lady Di was murdered in Cowdray Park in 1982, crushed by an oversized polo mint. The 1997 car crash victim was the alien lizard Henry Kissinger. Dodi had been unknowingly shagging a male lizard.

Are the Royal family lizards? They’re holograms.

Is Covid a scam, to make the rich richer and the poor more subservient? Alien lizard Bill Gates is involved in a life and death struggle with the Y-Fronts Crusader Swansman. But Bill’s murderous micro waves cannot penetrate a special shield of pizza boxes and empty Special Brew cans.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Did Paul McCartney die and was then replaced by a lookalike Beatle? Alien Lizard Davy Jones of the Monkees bumped him off, jealous of his success. Replaced by an Komodo Dragon in a suit.

Did Leeds get cheated out of their rightful place in European football history? Beckenbauer knew from his father that the French ref had been a sadistic Gestapo officer in Metz, offering his silence in exchange for bent decisions in the final.

Was 9/11 faked and who by and to what end? David Icke persuaded some disciples to do it, in order that millions of mugs would buy his books for decades to come. Icke’s polyester multicoloured tracksuits contain lead to fight 5G micro waves.

Did Prince Charles/Philip/The Queen have Lady Di bumped orf? Lady Di was murdered in Cowdray Park in 1982, crushed by an oversized polo mint. The 1997 car crash victim was the alien lizard Henry Kissinger. Dodi had been unknowingly shagging a male lizard.

Is Covid a scam, to make the rich richer and the poor more subservient? Alien lizard Bill Gates is involved in a life and death struggle with the Y-Fronts Crusader Swansman. But Bill’s murderous micro waves cannot penetrate a special shield of pizza boxes and empty Special Brew cans.

Bollocks! God only created the world yesterday, along with all our memories and all the 'evidence' to 'prove' that the world has existed for millions of years. Anyone who doesn't realise this is, frankly, deluded (whether or not they support Leeds United and remember them winning the European Cup).

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth

you seem very in the know about this,, Are you also one of these Lizard People ? And if Birds are Drones can they be programmed to stop sh*tting on my car ?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Bollocks! God only created the world yesterday, along with all our memories and all the 'evidence' to 'prove' that the world has existed for millions of years. Anyone who doesn't realise this is, frankly, deluded (whether or not they support Leeds United and remember them winning the European Cup).

7D1B53FE-5FB4-412B-A38E-FC2A66594350.png

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I believe more in cock ups than conspiracy, however one interesting theory I read recently was whether Elizabethan playwright Kit Marlowe actually staged his own death and was the real author of Shakespeares' works. Serious Shakespearian actors think it is plausible.

Shakespeare wasn't Shakespeare is the only conspiracy theory I've studied in any depth. And none of the theories hold much water and if you look at the proponents of them, virtually all have an Oxbridge degree and are strongly opposed to the idea that a non-varsity man could have written some great works.

The most interesting aspect of all these theories is that none of them appeared in Shakespeare's lifetime or for nearly 200 years after he died. Actors are some of the biggest gossips around and it's staggering to think that there's not a whisper in such a rumour-mongering, garrulous profession.

As for Marlowe being Shakespeare, there's a world of difference between the style of the two. Besides, they were writing at the same time - why would Marlowe want to pass of his work as someone else's?

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
I notice that Swansman and Potter are never seen together, I think Swansman is Potter and he is here deflecting us from what he is doing at the Albion... well thats my Conspiracy theory

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Mate, you had too much time on your hands today. Me? I've been working :rolleyes:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was told that Das Reich is actually a 'good bloke'. I'm prepared to believe it :shrug:

OV8WEM.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here