Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When is the Burnley game?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
WHY?????
With one week to go they schedule a 5:30 KO on a Friday.
Why not put it on at the same time as Palace v Leeds, cant be many who want to pay for both games and overseas TV companies have had two 3pm KO's before.
I'd planned my birthday weekend around either Sat or Sun KO but Friday I'm on the road and doubt any radio station will take this match and out of BBC Sussex range.

I would be amazed if the game (any PL game being played in isolation, in fact) is not covered by radio - on this case either 5Live SportsExtra, or more likely Talksport2

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm sure you could if you tried.

The west brom game was on at 2:30 a.m in Japan with work the next morning.

The spurs game will be on at 4:00a.m with work the next day.

The Burnley game will be on at 2:30 a.m with work the next day.

Sadly I'm not the young whipper snapper I was when I first moved here I need my nights sleep.:down:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
The west brom game was on at 2:30 a.m in Japan with work the next morning.

The spurs game will be on at 4:00a.m with work the next day.

The Burnley game will be on at 2:30 a.m with work the next day.

Sadly I'm not the young whipper snapper I was when I first moved here I need my nights sleep.:down:

Have the PL charged you for effectively doing you a favour ?

I think I'll take the dog for a walk when the BUrnley games on. fetch some form of weapons grade tonic from the Duke and watch the last half hour . . .maybe . . . :rolleyes:

Rinkmaster

Oct 1, 2020
Newhaven
Why does it always seem that Brighton are an afterthought both by the pundits and the broadcasting companies? Stinks of discrimination. We should start a new thread Brighton and Hove Albion Matter

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Why does it always seem that Brighton are an afterthought both by the pundits and the broadcasting companies? Stinks of discrimination. We should start a new thread Brighton and Hove Albion Matter

Can we start with an Identity . . .may I suggest wide stripes? :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here