Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When is the Burnley game?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well that's the weekend ruined before it's even started.

[tweet]1321844244647014407[/tweet]

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
3 x PPV in a row, Happy Days

WBA on a dodgy stream. Spurs game on Sunday I’m stumping up for. I am undecided on the Burnley game....as it’s the last game before the bloody International break I am likely to stump up for that too

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Well that's the weekend ruined before it's even started.

[tweet]1321844244647014407[/tweet]

Oh I didn't know it was now Friday.

Not much time to recover from the Sunday Spurs game - unfair boo :drama: (just getting in my excuses for the boring home draw early)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
WBA on a dodgy stream. Spurs game on Sunday I’m stumping up for. I am undecided on the Burnley game....as it’s the last game before the bloody International break I am likely to stump up for that too

Do me a favour....pay for it and then could you point the camera on your phone at the tv and then let me watch via zoom...WhatsApp etc etc
That ok? Thanks very kind of you :D

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
**** sake.

The thing I like best about us being in the premier league is that I can watch every game. This will be the third in a row that I won't be able to watch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do me a favour....pay for it and then could you point the camera on your phone at the tv and then let me watch via zoom...WhatsApp etc etc
That ok? Thanks very kind of you :D

Nah, don't want to stop you cutting that hedge and mowing that lawn....probably in the dark :wink:

Or worse watching on your phone whilst driving home!!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
WHY?????
With one week to go they schedule a 5:30 KO on a Friday.
Why not put it on at the same time as Palace v Leeds, cant be many who want to pay for both games and overseas TV companies have had two 3pm KO's before.
I'd planned my birthday weekend around either Sat or Sun KO but Friday I'm on the road and doubt any radio station will take this match and out of BBC Sussex range.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here