[Misc] My wife threatened me with

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Genuine story. I had a bit of a tumultuous relationship with my old man growing up, particularly in the months leading up to me finally moving out when I was 18. On one particular occasion, he came home on his lunch break to find me undressed and rolling a joint in the living room (I always smoked 'em outside).

An argument ensued and culminated in him properly losing his shít and beginning to throw the contents of the kitchen fruit bowl at me - there were literally apples and pears flying everywhere. I successfully managed to dodge everything with the exception of a piece of flesh from the banana he was eating at the time, which caught me square on the eyeball, which was surprisingly painful.

This caused me some temporary sight loss which required me to wear an eye patch for a couple of weeks. Bad enough in itself, but compounded by the fact that a few months earlier one of my mates had very sadly permanently lost the use of his eye in a hit and run accident in which he was nearly killed, and had been forced to wear an eye patch himself. Naturally, everyone thought I was taking the píss, and it didn't go down well.

"How did you hurt your eye then, you dickhead?"

"Erm, my dad hit me in the eye with a banana."

You probably had to be there, but my life in those crazy days was very surreal.

A genuine I shouldn’t laugh but......

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Maybe she'd like something with a strong blue vein running through it. There's Stil tons of puns left.

Albeit they're not as runny as they used to be.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is “........staying” the answer?

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Wouldn't have happened in Allgäu. Could have been worse...you might of Spundekäs it all up Bruder Basil. These are all for Herr Tubthumper!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
An Austrian smoked cheese last week. She held it like a dagger and snarled at me over something ( don’t ask me what)

It's "Goodnight Vienna" for you.

Sounds like she camembert it any longer.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
My wife threatened me with an Austrian smoked cheese last week.

You probably shouldn't have responded by offering her a packet of Jacob's with the comment, "Your crackers".

And since she chose Austrian cheese over Swiss, she's clearly struggling with her emmental health.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
As long as she doesn’t Dairyleave you for another guy, it’ll be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good thread this. I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here