Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Series 2: Football, the Albion and Me - WILL BUCKLEY

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Series 2 of Football, the Albion and Me, the podcast which gives Brighton & Hove Albion favourites a chance to tell their stories in football, has launched this morning with Will Buckley.

The former Albion winger discusses his memorable debut, time on the south coast, shot at the Premier League with Sunderland and being part of a Bolton squad which faced financial ruin.

Links to all podcast platforms here.

Please do share on Twitter, Facebook and if possible, leave a review on Apple Podcasts (this helps increase the podcast's visibility).

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Series 2 of Football, the Albion and Me, the podcast which gives Brighton & Hove Albion favourites a chance to tell their stories in football, has launched this morning with Will Buckley.

The former Albion winger discusses his memorable debut, time on the south coast, shot at the Premier League with Sunderland and being part of a Bolton squad which faced financial ruin.

Links to all podcast platforms here.

Please do share on Twitter, Facebook and if possible, leave a review on Apple Podcasts (this helps increase the podcast's visibility).

Polite reminder of the return of the Football, the Albion and Me podcast for series 2 - pop it on your podcast rotation. 👆

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Enjoyed that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here