Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Limiting immigration: How do you think it will affect you?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Depends where you live in the country , I was in kernow last month ,very pleasing on the eye I must say
Regards
DF

Like you, Cornwall is 20 years behind the rest of civilised society.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I'm just listening to the NFU's concerns on fruit and veg picking after Brexit on the National news. Having watched the economy over the last few years I can't imagine why you would think immigration is going to reduce when we need to negotiate loads of International trade deals urgently, and all the extras that go with them.

If you really believe that, I have a great red bus to sell you, one owner, followed by the easiest deal in the world etc etc etc :wink:

:lolol::bowdown:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
And my ex wife is Cornish making my children half Cornish, you are being unreasonable!

And I too have spent more than enough time down there to qualify my opinion of you.

Clearly we have differing views of the same place. I love the place and have fond memories, but i've met some very unpleasant people down there.

And without getting into an argument, can they be half-cornish given that Cornwall is a part of the UK? :wink:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Like you, Cornwall is 20 years behind the rest of civilised society.

They was quite an insular bunch, plenty of rabid Brexiters down there dreaming of fish.

No more EU money though guys, sorry ..

Jan 30, 2008
That's your comeback after being totally destroyed? [emoji23]

What a pathetic girl's blouse! Lol.

At least you used to give as good as you got. Now you're just a meek little mouse who runs away crying, to hide in his hole under the floorboards, because he's scared. Diddums.

Grow a pair and try standing up for your opinion for once in your life. Hilariously pathetic. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Destroyed :lolol:FFS you're as bad as Watford bloke, a couple of plonkers at best
Regards
DF

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here