Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Limiting immigration: How do you think it will affect you?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Like pissing and shitting on your front door ???
Regards
DF

People from all nations perform disgusting acts. Anyway, how will having more Chinese and Indian immigrants and less EU immigrants affect me? Not much. Personally I’d rather have more European people here, we have more in common but not my place to choose.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
It’s the more-jobs-for-British-people bit which I struggle with. Take coffee shops for example; part of the attraction of buying overpriced third-wave coffee is its usually served by an exceedingly fit, over-qualified and smiley hottie from main-land Europe. I worry it’s now going to be some unemployable lazy overweight and clumsy British oaf.

And the Albion might be impacted. If we have too many English players we’ll start playing like....well, England. And that won’t be pretty.

Sexist stereotyping, right on !
Regards
DF

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How do you mean 'aesthetically pleasing'?
Have your wages been undercut by a foreign national willing to do your job cheaper.

Of course not ! Everyone knows that they come over here and get given the biggest council house in the area and then live high on the hog on £70 a fortnight Unemployment " Benefit "... why on earth would they want to work,pay taxes and contribute to our society ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It’s the more-jobs-for-British-people bit which I struggle with. Take coffee shops for example; part of the attraction of buying overpriced third-wave coffee is its usually served by an exceedingly fit, over-qualified and smiley hottie from main-land Europe. I worry it’s now going to be some unemployable lazy overweight and clumsy British oaf.

And the Albion might be impacted. If we have too many English players we’ll start playing like....well, England. And that won’t be pretty.

Certainly NO Hotties working the jump at my local Gregg's.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Bring some loo roll :bigwave:
Regards
DF

So, as someone who has failed at every single aspect of their life, despite being given the best free education in the world, supported by the NHS and a very good state benefit system, refusing to take responsibility for himself, let alone any dependants he has (and, I really don't want to go there but I would guess and hope you weren't particularly 'fertile', because those poor ******** wouldn't stand a chance).

You now think that you should pick on people who would travel halfway across the world, leaving their culture and language, taking full responsibility for their whole families in order to try and get a tiny part of the opportunities which you have pissed up the wall.

The fact that every single one of them is going to do better than you, and contribute more than you, is the reason you're such a bitter failure and constantly trying to blame anyone and everyone for the complete abortion of your life

I'm just explaining why the vast majority of people who meet you, have any dealings with you or even have to read your posts, despise you.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
So, as someone who has failed at every single aspect of their life, despite being given the best free education in the world, supported by the NHS and a very good state benefit system, refusing to take responsibility for himself, let alone any dependants he has (and, I really don't want to go there but I would guess and hope you weren't particularly 'fertile').

You now think that you should pick on people who would travel halfway across the world, leaving their culture and language, taking full responsibility for their whole families in order to try and get a tiny part of the opportunities which you have pissed up the wall.

You're a failure, a bitter failure and now you constantly try blame anyone and everyone for the complete abortion of your life

I'm just explaining why the vast majority of people who meet you, have any dealings with you or see even have to read your posts, despise you.

You really are the silly Billy :rolleyes:
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Regards
DF

hammer-hitting-nail-on-head.jpg

:bigwave:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Immigration falling? I do enjoy a laugh. I think some people are in for quite the shock. My advice? Learn Mandarin.

Immigration won't fall and that's fine with me. In fact get ready for a large influx of students with a lot from Asia. I hate to break to the nationalist Brexit wing but they ain't all gonna be white. Learn Mandarin, maybe Hindi as well...

Capture.JPG

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
So, as someone who has failed at every single aspect of their life, despite being given the best free education in the world, supported by the NHS and a very good state benefit system, refusing to take responsibility for himself, let alone any dependants he has (and, I really don't want to go there but I would guess and hope you weren't particularly 'fertile', because those poor ******** wouldn't stand a chance).

The fact that every single one of them is going to do better than you, and contribute more than you, is the reason you're such a bitter failure and constantly trying to blame anyone and everyone for the complete abortion of your life

I'm just explaining why the vast majority of people who meet you, have any dealings with you or even have to read your posts, despise you.

can't take umbrage with any of that

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
so what is this job that you are so shit at, that a foreigner with no local knowledge and broken english can beast you?
Probably pretty much anything at a guess. Even if they also only have one arm and are deaf and blind.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Regards
DF
That's your comeback after being totally destroyed? [emoji23]

What a pathetic girl's blouse! Lol.

At least you used to give as good as you got. Now you're just a meek little mouse who runs away crying, to hide in his hole under the floorboards, because he's scared. Diddums.

Grow a pair and try standing up for your opinion for once in your life. Hilariously pathetic. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here