Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

removed from a discussion...??

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
after a bit of good natured bants with darkwolf i have been removed from the corona virus thread ....can someone enlighten me as to why p.m will do.

???:moo::bigwave: cheers.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It was made quite clear way back in March, that anyone posting false information as facts would be removed from threads.
It looks like that’s what you were doing. At a guess, I’d say that’s why you were barred from the thread but I may well be wrong. It doesn’t happen often but it’s not unknown :)

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I would hazard a guess it is because you are a borderline Covid-19 denier who makes stuff up.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
after a bit of good natured bants with darkwolf i have been removed from the corona virus thread ....can someone enlighten me as to why p.m will do.

???:moo::bigwave: cheers.

I'd like to think it wasn't our "banter" (god I hate that phrase) that got your palm felt, as I certainly didn't have any problem with that!

Strangely, if it was the repeating half truths and lies, then there should have been others kicked from the Covid forum a long time ago...

Maybe your tone is a but wrong sometimes - especially the ding dong use - it worked for Leslie Phillips as he was a bit of a charmer, not sure the same could be said of your internet persona...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I just got banned from Facebook for 24hours as I stumbled across a page where everyone was slagging off the NHS and its staff. I called them all a bunch of c****.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I just got banned from Facebook for 24hours as I stumbled across a page where everyone was slagging off the NHS and its staff. I called them all a bunch of c****.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

I run a group in Facebook and a member was banned by FB for using the word 'Dyke'.

It was actually a reference to the Devil's Dyke and not a slur.

It seems very inconsistent though because I know it has been used elsewhere without consequence. Can't get my head round that one.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I run a group in Facebook and a member was banned by FB for using the word 'Dyke'.

It was actually a reference to the Devil's Dyke and not a slur.

It seems very inconsistent though because I know it has been used elsewhere without consequence. Can't get my head round that one.

I think it depends on whether you want to stick a finger in it.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I would hazard a guess it is because you are a borderline Covid-19 denier who makes stuff up.

Sydney?? Never!!

/sarcasm

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here