Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from today

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Well it certainly does not have me yearning to be back at the Amex so I can hear them moaning and groaning when we have more than 30s of possession or we make a substitution to bring on a current scapegoat or booing someone taking a penalty. We have such a supportive and amazing atmosphere don't we? :shootself

In recent times, even in good periods, I've heard clueless groaners around me toward Barnes and Stephens.

It's not worth getting miffed about, I've learned the hard way.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
No obvious positives.

The Burnley game is now an even bigger must win than this game was.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Demonstrated our true quality.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Does nostalgia count as a positive? Not only did I listen to the game as told by Cantor and Aspinall, I also witnessed the Albion go into a game in which everyone gave them a good chance of proving themselves to have made a step up and ultimately frustrate and disappoint. In the second half I always knew their goal was coming and I had no belief that we would attack, let alone score. It reminded me of a Championship away game at Rotherham.

As annoying as this was, it somehow took me back to a time before Covid. The familiarity made me nostalgic for the many previous times when I had gone through the same experience, but when the world hadn't gone completely insane.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here