Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter critics: where do you think we should be in the league?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Genuinely curious. Me? I’m gutted tonight, though I’ll stick with Potter even if we go down.

But there’s a few here who have wanted Potter out for a while. They pop up whenever we have a result. They seem to be impassioned fans, so I take them at their word. But I never get a straight answer.

So for those haters and critics who want Potter OUT.

WHERE do you think we should aiming for in the league? Top 8? Top 10? Mid table? Above relegation? In relegation zone?

Because I’ve just seen one guy slating Potter, and then in the same breath say our players “ain’t good enough”. So what is it?

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
As this is the clubs 4th season I’d expect some improvements wouldn’t you ? But it’s the same old shite bottom 5/6 all season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
As this is the clubs 4th season I’d expect some improvements wouldn’t you ? But it’s the same old shite bottom 5/6 all season

Exactly how a feel.

The prospect of a 4th successive season rooted in the bottom 5 fills me with dread.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I was waiting for a 'Potter Out' column. I gave it twenty minutes and only got this.

NSC is far too reasonable these days. I think I'll go to FB or Argus Comments.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am not a Potter critic, I have loved watching us since he arrived but tonight we were absolute shite from the moment we scored. I’d quite like to see a pissed off Potter after that performance not a philosophical one :shrug:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Given the chairman's stated ambitions not playing and being down in the positions of relegation candidates.

Hovering around midtable is where we should be all season.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Bottom two budget = relegation, Newcastle away was last seasons Watford some got carried away which was fair enough I suppose. March had is usual couple of good games a season to trick the March fans into thinking this is his year. Maupay despite a couple of pens can’t hit a barn door. We didn’t spend on a quality striker and will pay the price.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It certainly feels like it . What’s changed in 3 and a bit seasons ?

Well this is Potters second season.

And you just wrote it all off as “we’ll be bottom 5/6 all season”.

I’m merely pointing the flaw in your logic sir. You cannot make that judgment after 6 games.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I don’t want him out but I want to see he is learning. How many games this calendar year have we failed to bear a relegation rival at home, I’ve lost count.

I don’t want to hear we are learning etc etc I want him to come out and be angry about that second half performance and to demand better.

This season is starting to feel exactly like last season. I don’t see much progress.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here