Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Garbage happens.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Character.

Plus, I know it’s not a popular opinion, but West Brom did actually play really well. They deserve some credit.

Come one, we complain when other teams don’t give us credit.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Character.

Plus, I know it’s not a popular opinion, but West Brom did actually play really well. They deserve some credit.

Come one, we complain when other teams don’t give us credit.
They were good in the second half, Bilic earned his salt.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
We are a bottom 6 team all day long and people that think we could be top 10 have been sniffing too much glue

we're top 20 until May, extremely likely we won't be thereafter on this evenings performance.

Potter for all his style ( at times) is a nice guy . . . . like CH ( who also played disco football when he knew we were better) . . . sometimes you need to be a bit of, or a total **** and get a job done . . . . Schumacher, not Hill.

We are in the ascendency , still, and getting better, but, others are getting better too . . . . early days, a long way to go, but this evening set off a lot of most sheet alarms. that was Cardiff at home territory in the second half, inept.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Potter got it very wrong today and we were lucky to come away with a point.

Take off our best player and attacking outlets, not to sure up the defence.. but to bring on three number 10's??? WTF. Removed opportunity to break on the counter as well as nullifying any ability to press.

That felt a bit desperate and no doubt borne out of fear of repetition of previous inabilities to take our chances. Smacked of trying to be far to clever. Was so obvious we needed some pace on to wrest back control. Instead, bring on Gross and Mac Allister and allow them to press 25 yards up the pitch with no fear of a knackered Maupay who clearly needs a rest and some finishing practice.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We are just a bang average team

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here