Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Brom: a point gained or two points dropped?

West Brom: a point gained or two points dropped?

• A point gained

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 156 84.8%

• Total voters

Lufferov

Apr 16, 2018
It was two points dropped and one point we scraped... diabolical second half! Terrible game overall, we couldn't even score the one goal we got! Theses games at home are the must wins to avoid a relegation battle! Early signs are very concerning!

January transfer window will be interesting, both to see if they can resist other clubs trying for Lamptey / White and if we can bring in some quality finishing. Why he didn't play Welbeck if he was fit enough for the bench is baffling!

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I can't read this thread because a) it is the most predictable ever; b) 24 (as I write) have actually said it is a point gained. How the f*** can anyone come to that conclusion?

WBA are awful, they only scraped over the line to 2nd place, are relegation near certainties, and yet we were so excruciatingly bad that had to rely on an OG and a bit of luck that their forwards thought the goal was in row Z not to be well beaten.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I can't read this thread because a) it is the most predictable ever; b) 24 (as I write) have actually said it is a point gained. How the f*** can anyone come to that conclusion?

WBA are awful, they only scraped over the line to 2nd place, are relegation near certainties, and yet we were so excruciatingly bad that had to rely on an OG and a bit of luck that their forwards thought the goal was in row Z not to be well beaten.

Bilic said:

“If it was 10 more minutes I had he feeling it was us who would score a second goal”.

"I said to be more brave and to risk a bit more in their box. Show determination. We passed so many good balls in the second half in this pockets that was hurting them. The whole package beyond the point makes it a very good result for us."

Can’t argue with that. In stoppage time, they were getting better, us even worse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here