Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How will you be taking in the West Brom game?

How will you be taking in the West Brom game?

• I'm ponying up for the PPV

Votes: 48 17.6%
  • Dodgy stream

Votes: 88 32.4%
  • Old school radio

Votes: 58 21.3%
  • I'll wait for the free Sky Sports repeat later on

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Legit overseas broadcast

Votes: 22 8.1%
  • I can't follow it at all at 5:30 on a Monday

Votes: 18 6.6%
  • The pub

Votes: 21 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Caved and paid for PPV - consoling myself with the fact I donated as well. But not impressed. Missed who the co-commentator is but he sounds comatose. And I thought they said their would be pundits and stuff. Just the commentator talking over the highlights and more adverts than you would normally get on a live game. Not sure I will bother again.

Radio GaGa

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
OK - I think it is Efan Ekoku. Don't think I have heard of him as a pundit before so we are getting the real reserves for our £15. He isn't terrible but sounds like he is on Valium.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I had an absolute mare.

Originally booked a table for 2 at The White Horse in Rottingdean for me and a pal who then ended up pulling out. So the missus says ‘actually why don’t we go down with the kids?’ ‘Yep no problem so long as I can watch the game’ I say - against my better judgement.

I should probably mention at this stage I called the pub this morning early doors and asked if the game is on their telly box? Yes. Then when I call again later to add the littluns to the booking I ask ‘I don’t mind where we sit as long as I can watch the Albion game.’ Again they respond not to worry....

We walk in and carry the buggy up to the upper level, the cricket is on the box. ‘Can you change it to the Albion game?’ ‘Sorry sir the game is on pay per view and it costs...’. ‘Wo wo wo wo - I called f-f-frigging twice and was told the Brighton game would be on?’ ‘Well I didn’t tell you that it must have been one of my colleagues - did you get their name.’

By this point the missus can see the veins in my head are about to explode. It’s half five the game is starting. Needless to say I’m not a happy ****ing bunny. ‘It’s ok we can just have a nice family evening.’

Managed to get a reasonable stream. Game was shit. Food was shit. Kids didn’t behave. Never again,

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Missed most of it due to taking the Mrs to hospital and hanging around (nothing serious thankfully as it turns out but she had a 4 hour wait in Opthalmic A&E). Commentary on Talksport 2 was ok, apart from pundit Paul Parker who seemed to just grunt every 30 seconds - presumably because his total vocabulary is about 15 words.

Caught the last 30 mins on a dodgy stream at home. We looked very much second best.

Positives - I saved £15, will ping it to the foodbank

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here