Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What's your attitude to ASTROLOGY?

What's your attitude to Astrology?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
It’s a load of b*llocks, of course.
But I’d happily chat about the validity of it with a female believer, if there was the prospect of sex at the end of it.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
But I’d happily chat about the validity of it with a female believer, if there was the prospect of sex at the end of it.

First thing that popped into my mind with this thread was Tony going through his astro chart trying to get off with Deb in that episode of Men Behaving Badly.

"What's that?"
"It's a Hedgehog... Chinese year of the.. hedgehog"

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
As a Taurus, it's a lot of bull.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Best traits: Sagittarians are optimistic, lovers of freedom, hilarious, fair-minded, honest and intellectual. They are spontaneous and fun, usually with a lot of friends, and are perhaps the best conversationalists in the zodiac (maybe tied with Gemini)

All of that is true of me apart from the honesty bit.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
More bollocks than you'd find in a budget sausage

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don’t believe any of it but for the vast majority of people this kind of bobbins is a little thing they bore blokes with. I only have a problem with these type of beliefs when people start exploiting vulnerable people for money or tell them it can cure their cancer etc.

It’s a bit like homeopathy, it’s bullshit but if people with capacity wish to spend their money on it, more fool them. My Mother trusted it over proper medicine with cancer and she died because of it.

Thee things are generally harmless but there are dangerous people out there, exploiting it .

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I always remember that fat bloke, Russell or something who was like ‘the celebrity astrologist’ back in the 80s/90s.

He once did a “your stars for the year ahead” big piece in one of the national rags.

And then it was discovered that it was exactly WORD-FOR-WORD the same predictions that he’d done in some small regional paper a few years earlier. He’d basically resubmitted the same bollocks, thinking that no-one would spot it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
This is the correct answer.

But of course it would also mean giving a false phone number and sneaking out in the morning while she was asleep.

Plus hoping to **** that you never bumped into her again.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
The fact a new star sign has been made up shows its all bollocks

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here