Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What's your attitude to ASTROLOGY?

What's your attitude to Astrology?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
do you have any experience of it or are you banjo ing like most on here ......my next door neighbour has been pretty much a raspberry for the last 18 months with scoliosis ....he has recently sourced cbd oil and is now walking his dog 3 or 4 kms twice a day ......my wife studied energetic healing for 4 years , she's got a diploma in it and is also a midwife of over 30 yrs experience ...cbd is plant based mate , in essence it is homeopathy depending on the process.

You're on the wrong thread, there's a homepathy one on the Covid sub-forum. Homeopaths claimed in March that they'd cure covid. They seem to have failed.

CBD oil isn't homeopathic, you've made the same mistake as Albion Dan. The process of taking something very bad and diluting it until it basically doesn't exist is homeopathy, a separate process to natural medicine, and one known to most people as "drinking water".

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I have no opinion on CBD oil, I don't know what the body of studies or evidence exists as yet, have no personal experience, but I have heard positive anecdotal stories. I am open minded on it.

But my understanding (and maybe the dispute here is about the definition) of homeopathy is that it is the practice of using highly diluted (to the point on non-existent) substances as per the NHS definition here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/homeopathy/

That is not my understanding of how CBD oil is used?

you don't go to the nhs for homeopathy mate , its against their ethos .......they are now giving dmt to terminal patients over here to help them deal with death ....have you tried it ...? i bet you haven't.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You're on the wrong thread, there's a homepathy one on the Covid sub-forum. Homeopaths claimed in March that they'd cure covid. They seem to have failed.

CBD oil isn't homeopathic, you've made the same mistake as Albion Dan. The process of taking something very bad and diluting it until it basically doesn't exist is homeopathy, a separate process to natural medicine, and one known to most people as "drinking water".

covid schmovid , homeopathy will never kill a virus but it can help with chronic conditions as mentioned before , osteoarthritis , asthma , inflammatory issues, anxiety , epilepsy , Parkinson's .........its been done mate , sorry.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
But my understanding (and maybe the dispute here is about the definition) of homeopathy is that it is the practice of using highly diluted (to the point on non-existent) substances as per the NHS definition here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/homeopathy/

That is not my understanding of how CBD oil is used?

correct, CBD has nothing to do with homeopathy, one takes a very considerable amount of the active molecule. its an interesting alternative medicine, seems to work for some, though with a dubiously large range of ailments covered (by coincidence ailments that conventional treatment struggle with). my favorite is claims to help depression while not being psychoactive.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
correct, CBD has nothing to do with homeopathy, one takes a very considerable amount of the active molecule. its an interesting alternative medicine, seems to work for some, though with a dubiously large range of ailments covered (by coincidence ailments that conventional treatment struggle with). my favorite is claims to help depression while not being psychoactive.

cbd has been on the market for less than 2 years , it will not be accepted as a bona fide treatment for anything for a while as it doesn't suit any of the big pharma companies agendas , they are busy trying to buy up all the options they can so they can fix the price , my neighbour currently gets 500mls for $ 60.00 from a firm in Tasmania ....it works...:thumbsup:

Pierre the Painter

May 20, 2020
Used to love Mystic Meg and her star turn on the National Lottery when it was a national TV event watched religiously by millions every Saturday night. Russell Grant is one of my heroes also.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Haven't read the whole thread, but hs anyone told the story yet about Kelvin MacKenzie, Sun editor and generally nasty piece of work, who decided to sack the newspaper's in house astrologer and them wrote a letter that started 'as you will no doubt already be aware...'

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Used to love Mystic Meg and her star turn on the National Lottery when it was a national TV event watched religiously by millions every Saturday night. Russell Grant is one of my heroes also.

Wrong account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here