Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Well played Frank, well played.

RIP

article-0-1B1C334C00000578-989_306x440.jpg

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
A true legend of broadcasting. He seemed very happily married and I seem to remember his wife ( Nesta? ) joining him on the Holiday Show. Thats why the indiscretions that blighted his later career seemed so out of place. Cocaine, sado-masochism, prostitutes etc. He may have survived one indiscretion but twice in four years was too much. Despite all that, he had a superb voice and was a consummate professional. One of the best presenters I have ever seen. RIP.
p.s He was also a very fine singer and was a member of a local society in the Windsor/Maidenhead area.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Top presenter and a legend of my youth.
As time has gone by I've wrongly pigeon holed Frank Bough. If his misdeeds were only drugs and consensual sex he wasn't as bad as I thought.
I also think that as you get older yourself (I was born 1961) you become a little more forgiving and understanding of other peoples 'choices'.

Perhaps it was right that he no longer should be a BBC presenter, but I'm sure Murdoch's SkyTV could have found a spot for him somewhere.
RIP Frank.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
A true professional and gent; who else could indulge in sadomasochism, drugs and a bit of how's your father the night before; put on a cardy and talk to you over your breakfast with the warmth of a kind grandad. In many way he would have made a great Conservative MP or Sky presenter but life and society was to small of mind to let this giant eagle spread his wings RIP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here