Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] You know how 2020 has been one bat-poop crazy year, well close to the IOW now...

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
I can see the IOW from my bedroom window, if I stand on tiptoe, and can report that I saw nothing.

There again, I didn't look today.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Leave it to the Senior Service. The SBS stormed the tanker and 7 stowaways have been arrested.

Even woke the RAF up for 2 Chinooks on a SUNDAY.......they should all know the RAF finish on a Thursday at 1700 and Start Monday 1200.....damn inconsiderate.. the Chinooks Odiham (7 Sqn) Lifter 1 and Lifter 2 will have to take a few weeks off now..

Not content with disturbing one crew /Engineers weekend they disturbed 2......one direct to Poole and the other to St Athans to pick up some passengers then head to Poole.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Even woke the RAF up for 2 Chinooks on a SUNDAY.......they should all know the RAF finish on a Thursday at 1700 and Start Monday 1200.....damn inconsiderate.. the Chinooks Odiham (7 Sqn) Lifter 1 and Lifter 2 will have to take a few weeks off now..

Not content with disturbing one crew /Engineers weekend they disturbed 2......one direct to Poole and the other to St Athans to pick up some passengers then head to Poole.

Rallied from RAF Odiham.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013

Inconsiderate Barstewards

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Er......A couple of illegal immigrants have been found, no?

Lawyers representing the vessel's owners said the incident was "100% not a hijacking" despite reports.

Yeah I’m sure this is normal marine navigation off the IOW, huge barely submerged reefs....

677cb20d94afa40143d7e0809a9103c9.jpg

Def not a hijacking that then got resolved rather swiftly by good old special forces.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Yeah I’m sure this is normal marine navigation off the IOW, huge barely submerged reefs....

677cb20d94afa40143d7e0809a9103c9.jpg

Def not a hijacking

Indeed. More like a group of stowaways got mouthy and threatening with the Captain and crew because they wouldn’t drop them off in Britain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here