Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] I'll happily risk a ban - Dougie

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
So two posters have been banned in the last couple of days for trolling and 'cockwomblery'. Killer Whale and Goldstone.

Would any mods care to enlighten us why Dougie is continually allowed to troll on this forum especially in light of the fact that the prick disappears as soon as his teams results take a downturn.

If it's a second account of one you mods and is supposedly funny, I have news for you, it's not.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
So two posters have been banned in the last couple of days for trolling and 'cockwomblery'. Killer Whale and Goldstone.

Would any mods care to enlighten us why Dougie is continually allowed to troll on this forum especially in light of the fact that the prick disappears as soon as his teams results take a downturn.

If it's a second account of one you mods and is supposedly funny, I have news for you, it's not.

:drama:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Imagine that NSC is that oil tanker off the coast of the IOW.
The SAS (MODS) get sent in to ban the stowaways (trolls).
Does that sound better :shrug:

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Please don't ban him as he is hilarious and keeps me entertained during these cold wet Covid times. @keepthepalace1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Why don’t people just ignore him?

He comes on here and posts because he knows within 5 minutes they’ll be 10 people replying to him to have a pop back, it’s embarrassingly easy for him.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I have about 4 Palace people on ignore and Dougie is one of them.

I admit I dont have any NORMAL people on ignore..

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I would not ban anyone from posting here unless it was for something terrible like racism.

Killer Whale did nothing more than try and wind us up. It's what football fans do to each other.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Just ignore him. It’s not like he’s directly abusive to anyone. Just bask in the knowledge he’s a class A bell end.

D

Deleted member 2719

I would not ban anyone from posting here unless it was for something terrible like racism.

Killer Whale did nothing more than try and wind us up. It's what football fans do to each other.
Yeah..........banter is still alive and kicking. God bless banter.:O

Free Killer Whale.punk:

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
I feel like I 'waste' enough time on NSC - a funny and informative website dedicated to the team I support - that signing up and posting on an opponents forum with the intention of winding them up is inexplicable, and tragic.

These people should be ignored/pitied.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Please let him/her/not sure what continue.
It's great to view how pathetic people who bother to register on other team's forums actually are.

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Dougie is a bit of a tit, but easily ignored. If I was that bothered I’d maybe use the ignore function, something I’ve never felt the need to do for anyone on here.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Please don't ban him as he is hilarious and keeps me entertained during these cold wet Covid times. @keepthepalace1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Dougie and SE20 are utterly shite at wind ups and trolling, I want them to stay for the sport of seeing them embarrassed.

At the opposite end of the intellectual spectrum, you always get reasoned debating from [MENTION=1721]Mr Putdown[/MENTION].
[MENTION=41536]Killer Whale[/MENTION] became a miserable and charmless :wanker:, outstaying his welcome as a guest. Imho.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I posted a few times on BBS......I admit that and it will forever be something I have to live with ......

But.....I moved on....... same as when my gran caught me *******....

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Well if this is the height of your worries, l wish l was you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here