Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Virgin -- Netflix

Falmer Wizard

Jun 23, 2020
In September Virgin charged me for Netflix which i already have and pay Netflix direct, I have made many attempts to speak to Virgin who state Netflix must correct this error, they say they are unable to arrange this.
This error has occurred again this month, has anybody experienced this situation?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
In September Virgin charged me for Netflix which i already have and pay Netflix direct, I have made many attempts to speak to Virgin who state Netflix must correct this error, they say they are unable to arrange this.
This error has occurred again this month, has anybody experienced this situation?

Nope...but I’d get through to the department who deal with people terminating contracts...more likely they’ll sing a different tune

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Binned Virgin bloody useless. Now have Amazon fire sticks plus BT broadband £19 per month saving a bloody fortune.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Binned my Virgin VIP everything with bells & whistles £133.60 pcm this week.

Got a BB & Anytime calls offer for £23 pcm and a Fire Stick for £50

Just need to get myself a FreeSat recorder ...

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
If you cannot contact them on the phone, just write them a letter where you state any issues etc and use recorded delivery. This normally gets their attention. Find in the T&Cs about their termination terms and see how these are relevant in your case (i.e "if I do not hear back within 28 days this is seen as breach of contract and the contract will be seen as null and void").

Falmer Wizard

Jun 23, 2020
Thanks for your comments,i have been chasing them and receiving excuses re staff shortages due to virus situation also the 28 days delay to queries,i will renew my attempts and try various suggestions you have provided

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here