Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Monday’s game

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
For anyone with sky sports but you’re baulking at the ppv price the games being played in full at 11 pm on Monday night just turn off your notifications and #holdthenerve
Screenshot_20201025-130238_Score Centre.jpg

I think we are playing Charades FC, given it's on Sky Sports Box Office

:shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
View attachment 129758

I think we are playing Charades FC, given it's on Sky Sports Box Office

:shrug:

All the ppv games are being repeated on Sky after the games. eg ppv at 17.30, but repeated on the normal Sky channel 402 at 23.00 in full. If you avoid the score, you can watch it as live, five hours later without paying.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If it shows as being on box office, does that mean we could watch it with a NowTV day pass?
Still not sure I would, but it’s more tempting than the PPV price.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What a load of shite this PPV is. Good info but there's no way I'm doing a Likely Lads.

Is it on the radio?

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
If it shows as being on box office, does that mean we could watch it with a NowTV day pass?
Still not sure I would, but it’s more tempting than the PPV price.

No, it’s not on NowTV as all that does is give access to whatever’s on the normal SkySports channels.

I don’t think you can even watch it via NowTV at all unless you use the dedicated NowTV box or dongle (I just watch it through a smart TV or through AppleTV as I binned the NowTV box). Actually, you would be able to watch on a PC or laptop.

If you do have the NowTV box or dongle, you have to book the PPV in advance through Sky Box Office and then you get access from there somehow (I stopped paying attention once I realised I wouldn’t be able to watch it on my TV)

Edit: this explains better than I did https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Yeh, i'm not in the area at the moment, so is it on five live sports extra does anyone know?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
No, it’s not on NowTV as all that does is give access to whatever’s on the normal SkySports channels.

I don’t think you can even watch it via NowTV at all unless you use the dedicated NowTV box or dongle (I just watch it through a smart TV or through AppleTV as I binned the NowTV box). Actually, you would be able to watch on a PC or laptop.

If you do have the NowTV box or dongle, you have to book the PPV in advance through Sky Box Office and then you get access from there somehow (I stopped paying attention once I realised I wouldn’t be able to watch it on my TV)

Edit: this explains better than I did https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

Because of this, I’m out.

I was only going to do PPV if I could watch it on my big screen with the sound up etc. I won’t bother now as it means a laptop or tablet experience.

There is no Sky box office app available for my PS4 which I use for all paid TV. I’m not going to fork out for a Now box or dongle too!

It’ll be a ‘phone-off’ late night for me now.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Yeh, i'm not in the area at the moment, so is it on five live sports extra does anyone know?

Talksport 2 which is DAB only but through the app as well, I guess. They trailed it as I listened to commentary in the car yesterday.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Be on Bein sports or one of those iffy foreign streams

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Because of this, I’m out.

I was only going to do PPV if I could watch it on my big screen with the sound up etc. I won’t bother now as it means a laptop or tablet experience.

There is no Sky box office app available for my PS4 which I use for all paid TV. I’m not going to fork out for a Now box or dongle too!

It’ll be a ‘phone-off’ late night for me now.

Hook your laptop up to your TV via HDMI?

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just be aware that in these 11pm "replays" of the full 90 minutes, they bung ad breaks in the middle of the game, both halfs.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Still a bit undecided on whether to stay home with a moody stream, or pop down the pub for it and spend my £15 on beer.

Choices, choices.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here