Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] A brief meeting with Lemmy Killminster

Ghost of Killer Reeves

Oct 3, 2020
Somerset
Hit 60 on 25/10 ( bit of a head ****). Choice of celebration For my 18 th birthday Motörhead @ The Top Rank. Hanging around outside Lemmy walks by.Some younger fans had been refused entry. Lemmy said to the bouncers “ If you don’t let the kids in we’ll **** the gig “..... Kids got in. Wasn’t brave enough to go in the pub the band decamped to, full of hard core bikers. Lemmy went to the amusement arcade down the road, we went in to watch, he glared, we left very quickly.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
For all the times I saw Motörhead, don’t think I missed a tour from 1984 onwards, I never bumped into the man. Would love to have even exchanged hellos with him, such a legend.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I quite literally bumped into him. I was coming through some swing doors and he knocked me flying, he helped me up and apologised, saying that it was his fault and hoped I was all right.

(the strange thing is that I've only twice been knocked over coming through a set of doors and the other time it was by Simon Callow. He also apologised profusely while one of his friends guffowed about "Callow having men fall at his feet")

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here