Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FANSLIDE - The world's first live in-play fantasy football game. Prize money up for grabs!

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Hi everyone

I've spent the past three years working on a new kind of fantasy football game. The idea was to create a game that adds excitement to watching matches on TV that you might care about a bit less about than watching the Albion.

FANSLIDE is that game. It's free to download and play, there is prize money on selected matches, and it's not like any other kind of fantasy game out there.

Quite a few NSC posters have already played it and the feedback has been great. I hope more of you can download and enjoy the game. If you do, you can really help us by telling your friends about it!

I will put up additional prize money as below for anyone who joins using this download link: https://play.fanslide.com/nsc

• £50 for the NSC member with the highest score between now and Man City v Liverpool on 8th November
  • £50 for the NSC member with the highest Fanslide Rating after Man City v Liverpool on 8th November
  • £50 for the NSC member who refers the most friends before 8th November (they will need to download the app from a link YOU share from within Fanslide)
Please leave any comments or questions below and I'll do my best to answer them all. Thanks to all of you, and to Darren, for your support.

Cheers
UTA
Joe

Attachments

• Fanslide_Intro_NSC.png
    Fanslide_Intro_NSC.png
    307.3 KB · Views: 293

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Anyone who signed up using link from previous post you’re already down as NSC so will be included [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Hi everyone

I've spent the past three years working on a new kind of fantasy football game. The idea was to create a game that adds excitement to watching matches on TV that you might care about a bit less about than watching the Albion.

FANSLIDE is that game. It's free to download and play, there is prize money on selected matches, and it's not like any other kind of fantasy game out there.

Quite a few NSC posters have already played it and the feedback has been great. I hope more of you can download and enjoy the game. If you do, you can really help us by telling your friends about it!

I will put up additional prize money as below for anyone who joins using this download link: https://play.fanslide.com/nsc

• £50 for the NSC member with the highest score between now and Man City v Liverpool on 8th November
  • £50 for the NSC member with the highest Fanslide Rating after Man City v Liverpool on 8th November
  • £50 for the NSC member who refers the most friends before 8th November (they will need to download the app from a link YOU share from within Fanslide)
Please leave any comments or questions below and I'll do my best to answer them all. Thanks to all of you, and to Darren, for your support.

Cheers
UTA
Joe

Thanks, am I registered as an NSC Poster? I don't think i joined via the link.
Ta.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Can we know a little more about it?

Is there any point if we don’t generally watch football on TV (no Sky or BT subscription)?

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales

Is there any point if we don’t generally watch football on TV (no Sky or BT subscription)?

If you can't watch the game then you're certainly at a disadvantage as you can't see the build up plays and what's likely to happen , saying that I've played it 3 times and my top score was when I was listening on the radio rather than watching , infact I actually enjoyed listening rather than watching more as I found the game just passed me by as I was so concentrated on sliding the players in and out looking at my phone .

Still a good idea and the score updates on your phone are instant so it's a 8-10 from me .

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012

Although the original idea came from watching on TV you definitely don’t need to. It’s actually a good way to follow a match and we’d like to add an audio commentary at some stage as well.

I’ll make sure the West Brom game is available in the app on Monday so you can follow along if listening on the radio

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
The West Brom match is live on Fanslide - events arrive live in a “vidipribter” at the top of the screen so it’s a good way of keeping up with things. If you allow notifications when registering you’ll hear about all our goals before anywhere else!

c0f845a295c6722d0825cccb13c815be.jpg

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
You can follow the Spurs game live on Fanslide tonight. There’s £150 of prizes between now and this time next week just for NSC members who sign up

fatshats

Feb 23, 2012
Well played [MENTION=3501]Seagulls[/MENTION]71 (aka TheWookie) whowon £100 for the top score and highest rating among NSC players.

Thanks too to Tori01 who git £50 for making the most referrals.

I hope some more of you can download and enjoy Fanslide, and if you do enjoy it, please tell your mates!

Thanks
UTA
Joe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here