Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fair play, you guys know all about football...

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Before Leeds fans get too carried away, they ought to take a look at last season's table after match day 6 and take note of Bournemouth's lofty position.

Things can unravel very quickly in the Premier League.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
This is a Brighton forum. I have never been on a Leeds forum. You are not winding me up. That fact that you are still allowed to post on NSC is because we want you to post on NSC. The moderators want you to post. It may be a bit cruel but, as with the left and right wing buffoons who regularly show themselves up on NSC, most of us find it entertaining; a bit of a guilty pleasure perhaps, but people with no introspection can be unintentionally hilarious.

All of this with a minor amendment [emoji6][emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
They have made a good start no denying that but when you look at the teams they have got their points against (including a Badly misfiring Man City) it’s a bit early to be crowing about where you are in the division.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
If I were looking for some football friends I wouldn't be here, that is for sure.

No it isn't that I seek but the sheer pleasure in being proved right.

And do you know the games I am most looking forward to, apart from Man U? Brighton home and way.

See you then...

How did that turn out for you Willie... enjoy the games?

[emoji57]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here