Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fair play, you guys know all about football...

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Great start for Leeds (against Fulham, Sheff U and Villa).

FWIW I don't think you'll get relegated, but you have come on here giving it loads after 6 games??? Your three wins have come against the other 2 promoted teams and Villa who stayed up by the skin of their teeth last season.

You plum.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Exactly the sort of game I'd expect Leeds to win.

No post from the dickhead OP on Monday when Nuno handed Bielsa his bucket up his backside I notice. Spurs will murder them. And Palace will rob them. I think we ought to pat these Premier League newcomers on the head for managing to beat one of their relegation rivals though. Have a Starburst.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If you had Ben White you’d win the league... but you don’t, so you’ll come a respectable 14th (by non arrogant fan standards - but for most Leeds as a massive massive club, this will be considered a failure).
Anything less than Europe will be considered a failure by our deluded friends.

Great fun though.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No, I have no shame. This is fun winding you up, I am not going to lie.

If you hadn't had the longest thread I have ever seen on a football fan site gloating about how Leeds fans are deluded for thinking we are in a different class, as a football club to you, you might have had a point.

But no, after that, it is a delight to put you in your place. And as I say, the season is yet young...

You paint a false picture of a relaxed master of the wind-up [MENTION=41536]Killer Whale[/MENTION], in contrast to hordes of wound up Albion fans hoping and praying that Leeds don’t win.

But you can’t even relax and enjoy a Leeds win. You come across as bitter, twisted and very lonely.

When we win, my first thought isn’t to visit CPFC fora to see how if it hurts them.

You mention “fun” and “delight” but are clearly humourless and agitated. Cheer up FFS.

MTSeagulls

Sep 18, 2019
Well done and in good time. So can you moderators explain why the same doesn't happen so quickly to Dougie and SE20?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Leeds have been very enjoyable to watch so far this season. If it continues, great, well done, it'll be fun to watch. But, this is the 6th (sixth) round of games. Just the 32 games to go. Leeds fans if any should know not to gloat early doors.

theboybilly

No, I have no shame. This is fun winding you up, I am not going to lie.

If you hadn't had the longest thread I have ever seen on a football fan site gloating about how Leeds fans are deluded for thinking we are in a different class, as a football club to you, you might have had a point.

But no, after that, it is a delight to put you in your place. And as I say, the season is yet young...

Have you won the European Cup yet?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Thank goodness for that.

Indeed. Thanks mods. I know you couldn't ban him just for posting some of the smuggest platitudes and unsupported confirmation bias I've had the displeasure of reading on this forum. It's a blessing for the whole community that the concern trolling finally became just trolling and we can now be rid of the utterly tedious, self-aggrandizement described as punditry.

Given that, like many on here, I had nothing against Bielsa's Leeds, only against the more pompous end of their fanbase, and was already pleased that, tonight, they brought Villa down with a heavy bump, this turn of events has been a nice added bonus.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Did I miss the thread this clown started after they lost to Wolves?

He was also gobbing off on the matchday thread against the scum - it’s just a bit no no - I know Leeds don’t have a proper derby as nobody cares enough, but they need to understand it a bit more.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Leeds will be relegated, you don't know how hard the Premier League is, we know best you Championship newbies, learn from our experience, Bielsa is a buffoon, Bamford can't cut in the big time, ya de ya de ya.

You know what, I reckon you can get SERIOUSLY good odds on a Leeds relegation at the bookies. Double down, put your mortgage on it football geniuses.

Some of us told you at the time that Bielsa was special. Now do you know why I joined this site for the season? And it isn't finished yet.

You joined because like a large % of Leeds fans you're a ****ing cockhead.

Glad we were able to work that one out.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Great! Will you promise us one thing though? You will obviously be here giving it large if you win, but if we win will you still promise to come on here regardless?

Was about to post the same. I don’t mind KW coming on here gloating, most of us thought Leeds would struggle to adjust to the PL, they haven’t so far. As you say he’ll keep coming back whilst this continues, and why not?

It’s what happens if/when they get a run of bad defeats that will show if he’s just like so many Palace trolls on here who can dish it but not take it

I am sure you are loving the ride KW, stick around :thumbsup:

Edit, just seen he’s been banned. How come Dougie is still allowed to post on here?

Double edit, just seen that MTSeagulls has asked the same question. Imo Dougie is a much bigger **** than KW and we could have some fun when Leeds lose, if he’s man enough to come on here and take it. Now we might never know.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
A classic example of why Leeds are the most hated team in the land.
Why do such a large proportion of their fan base come across so graceless and hubristic?

Good result for them, impressive work rate and a couple of Bamford’s goals were well taken.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
How is it that Leeds fans don't understand why even neutrals dislike their fanbase?

A very good performance by Leeds, but to come onto other clubs forums gloating shortly after does them no favours.

Killer Whale is the Guendouzi of Leeds fans.
What a tw@t.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here