Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fair play, you guys know all about football...

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
Leeds will be relegated, you don't know how hard the Premier League is, we know best you Championship newbies, learn from our experience, Bielsa is a buffoon, Bamford can't cut in the big time, ya de ya de ya.

You know what, I reckon you can get SERIOUSLY good odds on a Leeds relegation at the bookies. Double down, put your mortgage on it football geniuses.

Some of us told you at the time that Bielsa was special. Now do you know why I joined this site for the season? And it isn't finished yet.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Leeds will be relegated, you don't know how hard the Premier League is, we know best you Championship newbies, learn from our experience, Bielsa is a buffoon, Bamford can't cut in the big time, ya de ya de ya.

You know what, I reckon you can get SERIOUSLY good odds on a Leeds relegation at the bookies. Double down, put your mortgage on it football geniuses.

Some of us told you at the time that Bielsa was special. Now do you know why I joined this site for the season? And it isn't finished yet.

Because you are extremely lonely, and desperate for some football friends? :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Thought Leeds were fun tonight. But as I posted on another thread, that was a championship quality game. Icky thump on lager top. Killer wanker, stop embarrasing yourself, ffs :shrug:

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost

Youre on here giving it large when you've just beaten Villa.

A team that missed relegation last season by its nads.

Seriously mate, get a ****ing life you clown.

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
Because you are extremely lonely, and desperate for some football friends? :shrug:

If I were looking for some football friends I wouldn't be here, that is for sure.

No it isn't that I seek but the sheer pleasure in being proved right.

And do you know the games I am most looking forward to, apart from Man U? Brighton home and way.

See you then...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
What a numpty....won three nil away to another team and yet not much more than half an hour after on here LOL

PS try gloating come end of season or end of the next one ....

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Oh good, the mask of tediousness has finally slipped to show outright trolling. Can he please be banned now?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If I were looking for some football friends I wouldn't be here, that is for sure.

No it isn't that I seek but the sheer pleasure in being proved right.

And do you know the games I am most looking forward to, apart from Man U? Brighton home and way.

See you then...

On second thought, stay. Post. Post regularly and often.

I'm 62. As a small boy I went to the Goldstone to watch my local Div 3 side, Brighton, but I followed Leeds on the telly. I went to Stamford Bridge in 1970 to stand among 63,000 to watch Bremner and chums (Sprake, Giles, Charlton, Coo....I could go on, to the sub). I was in tears, age about 12, when Leeds lost to Celtic in the semi final of the European Cup.

As as small boy, I would have been ashamed for a Leeds supporter to do the big Billy Bollocks in front of one Brighton supporter, let alone a whole 20.000 plus community. What is wrong with you, man? Have you no self respect? No shame?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here