Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pat Bamford

Who would you rather have at the Albion?

• Pat Bamford

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • Neal Maupay

Votes: 87 87.0%

• Total voters

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Let’s hope we tighten up before we play ‘em! He’ll have a field day against our porous defence.

Took two of his goals well yesterday. Created space, quick feet and got his shots off quickly.

I think it's fair to advise people to prepare for the worst...in the game and on here. IMO We will get an arse mauling.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's going to be so much I'll be wrong about this season.

Paddy B is a long way down on my list of "I was wrong about that".

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
The chap at Norwich last year was on fire the first half a dozen or so games.....

The season last 38 games, not 6 .......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'm old enough to remember when everyone thought Teemu Pukki was a world beater.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm old enough to remember when everyone thought Teemu Pukki was a world beater.

I’m old enough to remember Carlisle topping the old First Division after about 6 games and getting relegated

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Credit where credit's due from me. I dislike Leeds as much as the next person ,BUT, if he was our striker and he turned in that performance for us,even against Villa, we'd all be justly pleased.
Lets see what his tally is at the seasons end,I reckon he'll get 15+ and,sadly, Leeds will finish mid-table at worst.They do play some lovely,attacking,energetic football,no-one can deny that.UTA.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
His weak header unmarked 5 yards out centre of goal in opening minutes tonight, sums him up perfectly.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here