Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U23s v Leicester tonight 7pm

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
As no penalty appears to have been given, I assume it was outside the box?

Judging by their reaction, the Albion players thought there were defenders back and that it wasn't a clear goalscoring opportunity. I must say I agree.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You're ALWAYS reporting issues - and I never have any out here in the desert. Suggest you get your equipment checked out.
Although in fairness to my equipment I have to point out this - at 81.31 it started buffering again. All sorts of pokes and refreshing restarted it back at 81.10 - Albion have a corner; 81.20 the corner is easily cleared, 81.31 the ball is by the touchline again in our half - buffering.

I saw that corner taken 5 times, and then it gave me a few seconds at 91.something, and then the end of the game. It may be my equipment but at away matches:-
The footage generally comes through without buffering;
There are no broad black bands round the 'full screen';
Replays of critical incidents are shown;
They sometimes zoom far enough to be able to clearly see players on the far side of the pitch;
They don't just switch off when the half time whistle goes.

It's good to be able to watch these U23 matches, and I appreciate having the facility - but frankly other clubs coverage is light years ahead of ours.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Couldn’t get it to work at all in my house. Don’t think I missed much though looking at the score.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
I was following the result on the thread haha went from 0-1 to 0-4 happened in a couple of posts! How did Jose get on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here