Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Angela Rayner

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
good grief ....there you go again , are you ok....!!??....:lolol:
do you think your condescending replies to a fellow poster on a football message board actually achieves anything ...?? Apart from expanding that moist patch in your undies ....obviously , you take it upon yourself to describe my posts in the manner that you see fit but fail to see it as sanctimonious ....:lolol: you really couldn't make it up ...oh , hold on. :rolleyes:
Nope, your last comment is still no better.... in my opinion!
Maybe start by answering how a face to face encounter would help your cause.....

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
a
Nope, your last comment is still no better!
Maybe start with answering how a face to face encounter would help your cause.....
and give you more fodder to display your self supposed literary talent...??..nah , i don't think so, just use your imagination, i'm afraid that will have to do for the present moment , perhaps a trip to the laundromat would be a good use of the rest of your morning.
try not to fall off the kerb and smash all your teeth on the way....:wink:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
a

and give you more fodder to display your self supposed literary talent...??..nah , i don't think so, just use your imagination, i'm afraid that will have to do for the present moment , perhaps a trip to the laundromat would be a good use of the rest of your morning.
That's better! Like you, I am busy but unlike you I do not presume to know, advise or speculate on how you spend your time. Have a good day, whatever you do.....

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
back off princess......i've got this.....:lolol:
OMG @Is it PotG? and @sydney back in tandem, somebody is obviously in big trouble

MV5BOTk5ZjYyZTMtYzYwOC00NmJiLTk1OGQtZTMxY2I1YWQ3ZjJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,47,500,281_.jpg

:lolol:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Thanks for that, you haven't used if for about 6 months now. Nice to dust it off and give it an airing.
limp irony on display right there......

Of course you will give this comment a 'like' because you are addicted to the weak ironic response; no wonder your political allies don't want you to intervene in debate....

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
a

Offering people out from the other side of the world.

Well 'ard

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
not at all ....youre on a football message board and rarely get involved in football , just hang around in here looking for victims .....fuckin melt.
Don't be so hard on yourself .....

I don't know you, but I don't believe you need have such low self esteem as to think of yourself as a victim.... or a 'melt'.

Your assiduous tracking of my messages is rather strange though....

I would far prefer to chat about football with you than this, but I hope you can recall you initially contacted me rather than the other way round, and you set the tone of our exchange.

Maybe reset?

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Don't be so hard on yourself .....

I don't know you, but I don't believe you need have such low self esteem as to think of yourself as a victim.... or a 'melt'.

Your assiduous tracking of my messages is rather strange though....

I would far prefer to chat about football with you than this, but I hope you can recall you initially contacted me rather than the other way round, and you set the tone of our exchange.

Maybe reset?
okee dokee , we'll try again

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
not at all ....youre on a football message board and rarely get involved in football , just hang around in here looking for victims .....fuckin melt
so you're a troll basically

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here