Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Angela Rayner

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
managed to wean myself off arguing with strangers on the internet , especially over a political system that just seems to get worse and worse and worse . Unfortunately , i feel the country is doomed , far too many scroungers to support at all levels , particularly in the contemporary political arena which appears to have been taken over by complete clowns.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
managed to wean myself off arguing with strangers on the internet , especially over a political system that just seems to get worse and worse and worse . Unfortunately , i feel the country is doomed , far too many scroungers to support at all levels , particularly in the contemporary political arena which appears to have been taken over by complete clowns.
Apart from your extreme right wing analysis of the cause (tories always hit down at the poor, labelling them en-masse as scroungers), I generally agree with you, so no need to wean yourself off the thread on my account. By the way, not just the country but humanity is 'doomed' unless we react to climate change soon.....

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Apart from your extreme right wing analysis of the cause (tories always hit down at the poor, labelling them en-masse as scroungers), I generally agree with you, so no need to wean yourself off the thread on my account. By the way, not just the country but humanity is 'doomed' unless we react to climate change soon.....
yeah ...a cull of about 6 billion will fix it , anything else is a waste of time , the most destructive , wasteful , evil species on the planet......and you know what you can do with your right wing , you sanctimonious melt.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
yeah ...a cull of about 6 billion will fix it , anything else is a waste of time , the most destructive , wasteful , evil species on the planet......and you know what you can do with your right wing , you sanctimonious melt.
Oops, I accidently touched a nerve.... I didn't realise how suddenly you can be reduced to personal rather than political comment.

Have another go if you think you can add anything constructive on the topic ... otherwise I apologise for hurting your feelings, and let's leave it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is like chucking out time at the Duck's Nuts, with one old bloke sucking tetchily on a roll up, shaking a tiny fist at the other bloke, who's collecting for rehabilitation of Sharman's boxers.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Race to the bottom - If there wasn't wealth inequality there wouldn't be scroungers. The word scroungers leans towards the notion certain groups of society are more entitled than others purely by where they were born or the opportunites availed to them. The real scroungers, imo, are the people at the top who hoard huge wealth, because they don't contribute nearly enough in taxes and generally earn even more "passive" wealth off the backs of ordinary people who pay far more tax, quid pro quo. The failure of capitalism allows billioniares to flourish and enjoy unimaginable wealth while millions struggle and rely on handouts, and as long as people look sideways, look down - just don't look up! That will never change

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Race to the bottom - If there wasn't wealth inequality there wouldn't be scroungers. The word scroungers leans towards the notion certain groups of society are more entitled than others purely by where they were born or the opportunites availed to them. The real scroungers, imo, are the people at the top who hoard huge wealth, because they don't contribute nearly enough in taxes and generally earn even more "passive" wealth off the backs of ordinary people who pay far more tax, quid pro quo. The failure of capitalism allows billioniares to flourish and enjoy unimaginable wealth while millions struggle and rely on handouts, and as long as people look sideways, look down - just don't look up! That will never change
I get a bit worried when people start talking about a human cull. Next they are wandering around a school playground with a pump action rifle taking pot shots, before dying in a hail of police bullets.

Nobody wants to see that.

I think that anyone in favour of a human cull should do the honourable thing and start it with themselves. Which they won't do, of course if their lack of concern for individual human life does not extend to a lack of concern for their own.

I don't mind pub talk, but the coherence is generally best just after opening time rather than just before chucking out time....

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
it's the undeniable elephant in the room , obviously no one wants to check out early but a lot of them could try not being such a massive **** while they are on the planet ......just look at some of the absolute fools in western politics .....for f*** sake mate , makes me want to paddle off to a southern Japanese Island and live without radio or tv for the rest of my days , what have we become and what are we heading towards ...?? population growth cannot be exponential and yes @Randy McNob , i agree there are an awful lot of scroungers and criminals at the top who will never get their comeuppance ......house of commons , the senate , houses of parliament in numerous countries , rammed with rinsers , grafters and scroungers......****s.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Oops, I accidently touched a nerve.... I didn't realise how suddenly you can be reduced to personal rather than political comment.

Have another go if you think you can add anything constructive on the topic ... otherwise I apologise for hurting your feelings, and let's leave it.
i'm sorry , i thought you opened your blither by accusing me of having right wing views , however after reading your post again i see you have rather cleverly managed to imply right wing views rather than openly accuse ....what a clever chap you are .....enjoy your interest rate rise :rolleyes: highest interest rates in Europe now isn't it ...?? wow , i hope you don't have to sell your train set or collection of barbie dolls to pay for your weekly pedicure and sack wax.....didn't take you long to return to type did it ..?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
i'm sorry , i thought you opened your blither by accusing me of having right wing views , however after reading your post again i see you have rather cleverly managed to imply right wing views rather than openly accuse ....what a clever chap you are .....enjoy your interest rate rise :rolleyes: highest interest rates in Europe now isn't it ...?? wow , i hope you don't have to sell your train set or collection of barbie dolls to pay for your weekly pedicure and sack wax.....didn't take you long to return to type did it ..?
yeah...really weaned yourself off....

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Don't be sorry. Your ill-informed response is noted with derision...

Facile irony adds nothing to a grown up debate. I am sure you can do better.

Try again.....

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
it's the undeniable elephant in the room , obviously no one wants to check out early but a lot of them could try not being such a massive **** while they are on the planet ......just look at some of the absolute fools in western politics .....for f*** sake mate , makes me want to paddle off to a southern Japanese Island and live without radio or tv for the rest of my days , what have we become and what are we heading towards ...?? population growth cannot be exponential and yes @Randy McNob , i agree there are an awful lot of scroungers and criminals at the top who will never get their comeuppance ......house of commons , the senate , houses of parliament in numerous countries , rammed with rinsers , grafters and scroungers......****s.
Well, obviously if one could get away with deleting people who one deems detrimental to the overall mojo situation, who could resist?

However, such fantasy thoughts are best left in the id, and under a lid.

Meanwhile, let's try to be nice to people.

I have had to learn how to mark catastrophically shite student work without causing offense (or death). I have found the following phrases helpful:

Some of your ideas are extraordinary
Elsewhere you have almost achieved a commendable level of competence
Too much originality can sometimes be counterproductive
There are certainly many examples of new takes on well-established facts
It is a very long time since I have seen work of such quality
You appear to have had some difficulty with some aspects of your essay, but 95% of it is very interesting
And as much as 5% of it is relevant and correct
The good news is there is an almost immeasurable capacity for improvement

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Don't be sorry. Your ill-informed response is noted with derision...

Try again.....
i find smart arses so much easier to deal with face to face.....you poke and ridicule people with alternative views and then get all indignant when you get a response , typical keyboard arse hat...:kiss:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
i find smart arses so much easier to deal with face to face.....you poke and ridicule people with alternative views and then get all indignant when you get a response , typical keyboard arse hat...:kiss:
That's no better. I think you will have to start weaning yourself off this stuff again; and you are wrong, I'm not ridiculing you, nor am I 'indignant'. I'm just responding to and describing your posts. I am able to distinguish between 'people' and their 'alternative views'. I don't presume to know anything about the people on here but, like you, I reserve the right to condemn views that I find odious...... it's not personal.

How would a 'face to face' encounter enable you to deal with 'smart arses' more easily? Just asking.....

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
nice-to-meet-you-kettle-kettle.gif

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
That's no better. I think you will have to start weaning yourself off this stuff again; and you are wrong, I'm not ridiculing you, nor am I 'indignant'. I'm just responding to and describing your posts. I am able to distinguish between 'people' and their 'alternative views'. I don't presume to know anything about the people on here but, like you, I reserve the right to condemn views that I find odious...... it's not personal.

How would a 'face to face' encounter enable you to deal with 'smart arses' more easily? Just asking.....
good grief ....there you go again , are you ok....!!??....:lolol:
do you think your condescending replies to a fellow poster on a football message board actually achieves anything ...?? Apart from expanding that moist patch in your undies ....obviously , you take it upon yourself to describe my posts in the manner that you see fit but fail to see it as sanctimonious ....:lolol: you really couldn't make it up ...oh , hold on. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here