Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Angela Rayner

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
plot twist in the Rayner flashing story, apparently she is the source having bragged about doing it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Some pretty desperate Whataboutry going on just recently, the level of desperation to try to get something or anything to stick to Labour or the Lib Dems is abso;utely massive currently. The party of Law and Order and fiscal probity has somewhat lost its sheen in the last few years and is fast rendering itself unelectable.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
probably, was trending on twitter this morning, saying its whats emerging from internal inquiry. it could just be more distraction.

in another twist, here she is bring it up and having a laugh about the rumour on radio back in January.
https://twitter.com/George_Bowling1/status/1520711325042847747

So you think that this old load of shit

plot twist in the Rayner flashing story, apparently she is the source having bragged about doing it.

'probably' had the same source as the original old load of shit but you decided to repeat it anyway :facepalm:

I really struggle to understand why you would intentionally do that ???

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
probably, was trending on twitter this morning, saying its whats emerging from internal inquiry. it could just be more distraction.

in another twist, here she is bring it up and having a laugh about the rumour on radio back in January.
https://twitter.com/George_Bowling1/status/1520711325042847747

I followed the link and discovered a slew of personal, rancid vitriol.... not my kind of politics at all..... and as you say, could be a much needed distraction....

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Was Ange there for the scran and the ale or not?

Soooo confusing.

Something else you are good at! Being easily confused!

Thanks for the thumbs up. Again that's something else you are really good at!

By the way, do you know Angela Rayner? 'Ange' seems a bit over familiar. Maybe a little more gravitas? Just saying....

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Is it just me or do they look like each other?

Screenshot_20230411-163415~2.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here